Cindi has been featured on HGTV's House Hunter's and in Top Agent Magazine, which spotlights the premier real-estate professionals throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, features Cindi in its July 2017 issue. Cindi also earned several honors as part of a highly successful real-estate sales team before branching out on her own to create Cindi Sodolski Realty in 2017.
• Five Star Real Estate Agent award (based on client satisfaction) — Chicago Magazine: 2016, 2017, 2018
• Top 1 Percent & Top Producer— Chicago Association of REALTORS®: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Who’s Who in Chicago Real Estate — Chicago Agent Magazine: 2016, 2017, 2018
• Gold Award (for volume sold) and Bronze Award (for units sold) — Chicago Association of REALTORS: 2016
• Silver Award (for volume sold) and Bronze Award (for units sold) — Chicago Association of REALTORS: 2015
Cindi is an active member of the Chicago Association of REALTORS® and Illinois REALTORS®.
• Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago
• Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce
• North Center Chamber of Commerce
• Roscoe Village Neighbors
• North Center Neighborhood Association
• Northern Illinois Home Builders Association
Cindi is a longtime resident of Chicago and has lived in neighborhoods such as Lincoln Park and North Center, as well
as in the Loop. She supports many nonprofit organizations, including:
• Autism Speaks
• Bell Elementary, Lane Tech College Prep and Whitney Young High School
• Common Pantry
• Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE)
• Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
• Special Olympics
Focusing on luxury residential, first-time home buyers, new construction and rehabbed properties Cindi Sodolski has earned several awards for her excellence in representing both buyers and sellers, but she believes the highest honor is the fact that about 98 percent of her business comes from referrals. Clients who have worked with Cindi say they refer friends and family for several reasons.
Whether she is listing a home or helping clients find a property to buy, clients work directly with Cindi.
People who work with Cindi know they can reach her around the clock; she’s available when they’re available.
Clients rely on Cindi to bring a high degree of integrity to their relationship. In a field where confidentiality and ethics are paramount, Cindi is a standout.
Cindi’s designation as a certified negotiation expert (CNE) means she negotiates the best possible outcome on behalf of her clients. This is especially advantageous for sellers, who constitute a large part of Cindi’s business.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Her detail-oriented approach means that Cindi stays on stop of every aspect of a sale, from the initial meeting through showings, home inspections, negotiations — all the way until closing (although her relationships with clients continue well after the ink is dry on a contract).
Prior to her real-estate career, Cindi worked in medical sales and educated physicians throughout the United States in radiology, cardiology and vascular medicine. She quickly became a sought-after expert in her field, traveling extensively to educate world-renowned physicians and other medical personnel.
In her spare time, Cindi stays in shape by practicing yoga and lifting weights; explores parks with Cleo, her Portuguese water dog; and enjoys spending time with her family — especially dining out.