Having lived on the South Shore of Boston since 1998, Christie maintains an expansive knowledge and love of the surrounding area. She is passionately committed to her clients, seamlessly seeing them through the process of buying or selling their home.
Prior to entering the real estate industry, Christie built a successful career in finance at Weeden & Co. As an institutional equity sales trader, she developed an astute ability to analyze market trends, foster strong client relationships and negotiate stock transactions, making real estate a natural fit. The principle elements to her business have always been understanding her clients’ needs and continually providing outstanding service, guidance and integrity throughout their real estate experience.
A Hingham resident with her husband and three teenage daughters, Christie is active in the community. She currently sits on the Board of Trustees at Derby Academy and for many years had been one of Hingham’s youth lacrosse coaches. She also enjoys spending time outdoors on the trails in Hingham, Cohasset, Norwell, and the surrounding area. She and her family treasure their summers in Hull, where the O’Connor’s have enjoyed a home on Nantasket Beach for over 100 years.
Scroll down for more
1) Christie is an invaluable partner in our real estate investment business. Christie highlights new properties that may be of interest as they come available and in many cases before they hit the general market. She has assisted us with both purchasing and renting and most recently brought us a four year lease on a residential property. I highly recommend working with Christie to meet your real estate needs if you are looking for someone who is dedicated, knowledgeable, trustworthy and capable of delivering results.
Heidi and Pete, Hingham
2) Christie was so attentive and essential to helping us sell our home and also finding a new one. She proved to be a skillful negotiator as we were very pleased with the outcome of both transactions. She was organized and professional making everything seem easy. We would highly recommend her for anyone buying or selling a home.
Laura and John, Cohasset
3) Christie was fantastic to work with when buying our home. She worked very hard and was patient with us. We always felt like we were being taken care of as we went through each step of the process. She handled all the details and was very organized and knowledgeable. We will definitely be calling her when we move to our next home.
Alison and Dave, Hingham
4) Personable, hardworking, fun, dedicated...just to name a few of Christie's qualities. I would work with her in a heartbeat!
5) This gal has to be the most dedicated, responsible individual around. She is truly personable and a hard worker.
6) Christie O’Connor was a breath of fresh air from the moment we met her. She introduced our family to the community with a wealth of knowledge and insight. Christie allowed us the time to find the perfect home for our family with her patience and professionalism. She was always there to give advice, but also there just to listen; the perfect balance needed when buying a home. We are so thankful to have met Christie and we couldn’t be happier with our new home.
Kelley and Jon, Cohasset