The top questions likely to cross your mind when preparing to purchase or sell a home that might be awkward to ask:
- What value do you bring, or why would I need an agent?
- How do I maximize my investment or save the most money?
- How much does it cost to have an agent?
The answers vary depending on who you ask, but our commitment to you is to provide the most radically hospitable experience in real estate.
- We will always be honest with you, even when it's not in our best interest to steward one of the most significant investments you will make in your lifetime. Our experience, market knowledge, education, and resources backed by one of the most advanced brokerages in the nation will keep your investment in great hands.
- Experience, data points, negotiation tactics, customer service, and relationships allow us to make informed decisions to guide you every step. We enter every transaction and conversation, negotiating your best interest as if it were our own.
- Awkward, right? It doesn't have to be. In Texas, the listing agent will most commonly pay the buyer's agent a portion of the commission (paid for by the seller) as a service fee for representing the buyer - this means buyers often avoid paying for a buyer to represent them. If this is not the case or it is not a full commission, some agents may ask their buyers to cover the difference to act on their behalf. For sellers, a listing commission is always negotiable, but the principle remains, "you get what you pay for." Our brokerage has a 6% listing fee which allows us to maximize the value of your home (marketing, customer service, etc.) to attract the highest value for your home, and we split that fee with our buyer's agents. Agents have a livelihood to honor and protect, and we want to attract only the best with our investments.
Contacting a real estate professional with your questions, interviewing the best agents, and asking for resources should all come at no cost when considering the right agent to act on your behalf. Please do not hesitate to contact us before committing to work with a real estate professional.