• Luxury Estate Properties
• Iconic & Architecturally Significant Properties
• Farms & Equestrian Properties
• Village & Period Homes
• Georgian Architecture,
• Land Use, Development & Conservation
• 21 years representing buyers and sellers
• Closed over 300 transactions and over $400 million in sales
• Listed and closed highest sale in history of Westchester County in 2018
• Closed second highest sale in history of Dutchess County in 2020
• Closed highest sales in five Westchester School Districts. Bedford, Briarcliff, Chappaqua, Sleepy Hollow and Yorktown
• National Association of Realtors
• Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Connecticut Smart MLS
• New York University - B.F.A., Fine Arts
"My husband and I worked with David last year and he was truly amazing. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable about the Armonk/Bedford area, he was smart, truthful, extremely attentive to the small details, AND an absolute pleasure to work with. David was not only invaluable during the buying the process, he was my “go to” person after we moved in. I called him with questions about everything from well water, tree removal, and veterinarians! I could not have asked for a better experience and always knew that he was looking out for us and making sure we found and ultimately bought the house we were meant to be in. I will absolutely work with him again and highly recommend to everyone."
"David did an amazing job helping my elderly mother sell her home in Westchester. He went above and beyond, helping through every step of a difficult and lengthy process. David was able to find the perfect apartment and helped with the transition from home to apartment life for my mother. I am grateful to have found such an exceptional broker who really cares and pays attention to every detail."
"We chose David to list our house in Katonah because we had known him to be a consummate professional in the local real estate business for many years. We were very happy with our decision as he is straight-forward, honest, and an overall great communicator. We would not hesitate to call on him for any future real estate transactions."