- #1 Partnership in previous broker for San DIego County in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Ranked “Top 100 agents in Southern California with previous broker.
- Ranked “Top 10” agents in San Diego County with previous broker.
- Recipient of previous broker’s most prestigious award - The Society of Excellence Award.
- Recipient of previous brokers’ President’s Premier Award (Top 1% of all sales associates internationally) 2002-2015.
- Recipient of previous broker’s President’s Elite Award, President’s Club, Top 5 San Diego County, Top 100 Southern California, Top 50 Southern California, Top 50 San Diego County and Top Listings Sold Award.
Olivenhain Town Council
In addition to the solid and loyal relationships she has built over the years, Debbie offers her clients expansive knowledge of the housing landscape within the North County area. As a resident of Olivenhain for over 30 years, Debbie has established a unique understanding of the surrounding community as well as a deep knowledge of the entire county of San Diego.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, embarking upon a job relocation or looking to sell your home, Debbie has the tenacity and solid negotiation skills to meet your needs. Having worked with all levels of clientele, Debbie devotes herself thoroughly to each client to help them achieve their goals. Her professionalism and dedication to her clients’ needs will help bring you peace of mind through an often stressful and confusing endeavor.
“It takes a long time to understand all the nuances of a transaction and there simply aren’t enough people in the business today who have the expertise to guide their clients in the right direction,” Debbie relates. “I’m proud to say that I have hundreds of real estate sales behind me and my clients benefit from every minute of my experience.”
In addition to her position as a respected member of the community, Debbie has involved herself in numerous charity efforts and has donated her time and energy to the improvement of Olivenhain and the surrounding area. Most recently, Debbie published the “Colony Olivenhain Cookbook,” as a way to support the Olivenhain Town Council in its effort to preserve a historical landmark in the area.