Edwina has been immersed in the San Francisco real estate industry as a developer and investor for twenty-five years. She is ranked in the top 10% of Real Estate Agents in San Francisco Bay Area 2021. She has been involved in over 100 transactions worth over $70 million in Real Estate Sales and has consistently achieved an average of 25% ROI on real estate investment development transactions. Educated at the Dublin Institute of Design, Ireland in Interior Design with advanced studies at Academy of Art, San Francisco, she utilizes her design knowledge to assist developers and investors on maximizing their investments. Expanding her national and global connections, she is currently on the 2022 FIABCI-USA International Real Estate Federation Board of Directors and appointed Vice President of Membership Diversification. FIABCI is an international networking organization with over 1 million members worldwide and has consultative status at UN-Habitat.
Edwina is personable, trustworthy and her passion for real estate is undeniable. Enthusiastic and hardworking, she goes above and beyond to deliver a superior experience to her clients.
• Member of San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• SFAR Government Relations Committee 2021
• FIABCI International Real Estate Federation
• IPAV Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers - International Designation