Eileen Bosch—Dedication. Communication. Innovation
Specializing in Silicon Valley’s residential real estate since 1977, Eileen Bosch is one of the most longstanding and trusted professionals in her field. A top-producing agent and local expert, her success has come from a simple premise: Provide first-class service to each and every client, from start to finish.
Eileen is dedicated to providing clients a service-oriented, stress free experience whether one is listing a home or looking to buy one. She has worked with all levels of clients and properties, including families, investors, relocation, estate transactions, move-up buyers and move-down sellers. She services clients in the Santa Clara County cities of Saratoga, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Cupertino, Campbell, Sunnyvale and the Almaden Valley/ Willow Glen/Cambrian Park areas of San Jose. She also has extensive experience in San Mateo County including Atherton and Menlo Park.
A little more about Eileen:
High Touch and High Tech
Eileen knows her inventory, her market and her neighborhoods. She’s a powerful negotiator and uses her knowledge of ever-changing market conditions, pricing strategies and presentation techniques to deliver wins for her clients.
The Sensational Sale
Eileen is constantly staying abreast of powerful marketing tools for listing homes, from global online reach to the best in preparation and promotion. Whether a small cottage or a family estate, every home receives the attention it deserves.
Eileen loves working with buyers and quickly acquired a reputation for impeccable service and a flair for matching clients with the perfect properties. She coaches her clients on the many communities, parks, schools and venues as well as the history of what came before. In an ever-changing Valley, it is rare to find her blend of historical knowledge and modern market savvy.
Eileen has a no-nonsense attitude and gives honest, straightforward advice based on her years of experience in the tough Silicon Valley market. She knows her clients’ time is precious and would never dream of wasting it.
Eileen has been in business for more than 30 years and has built many longstanding relationships. From local handymen to her fellow colleagues, she can pick up the phone and get the answer or assistance she needs and, most times, she can get it ‘now’.
What You Can Expect From Eileen
- Professionalism: Someone who can be trusted with your financial future
- Responsiveness: Someone who is truly on your team, who will work for your best interest and will answer, even anticipate, your questions and concerns
- Communication: Someone who will keep you up to date on all goings on
- Competence: Someone who knows what they are talking about, knows what they are doing, and can give a well based rationale for their advice
- Innovation: Someone who can think outside the box, someone who will go beyond the conventional to serve their needs
- Value: You want to know that you are getting the best advice based on years of experience and the best service available. Someone you are comfortable referring to friends and family
That someone is me, I’m here to make your dreams a reality.
Eileen's success is evident from her repeat business and referrals. Many times she has represented clients again and again, as their lives and needs changed.
Read what Eileen’s clients say
about her outstanding service and expertise, and see her YouTube channel here