New York University - Continuing Education, Publications Management
The Difference You’ve Been Seeking.
Eileen Townsend is the advocate, strategist, and leader you've hoped for in the competitive Bay Area market. Known as the calm within the eye of the storm of real estate, Eileen takes the mystery out of buying and the uncertainty out of selling. Whether markets are rising, with scarce inventory and multiple offers, or shifting, with unpredictable outcomes, Eileen's clients close on time, on goal, and with as little stress as possible.
Eileen’s high-touch style embraces your unique real estate dream while her clear-headed business acumen guides the high-stakes decisions you face. She never forgets these involve both your finances and an asset as precious as the place you call home. You'll value the perspective Eileen has built working as a top producer through two decades of market changes -- previously under the Sotheby’s and Coldwell Banker brands, now with future-focused Compass.
With Eileen as your agent, you get:
-A Homeowner and Investor: Before making real estate her career, Eileen lived through two decades of executive relocation with her family, buying and selling a dozen of her own homes and investment properties in six states, coast to coast (three so far in the Bay Area). She sees what you see, feels what you feel, from a first-hand perspective.
- A Career Communicator: A former journalist and executive in agency and corporate marketing and PR, Eileen makes clear what may be new, complicated or confusing, whether it is about the property or the process. She knows where to uncover information you need, an effort sometimes overlooked or abandoned by others.
- As a Listing Agent: Eileen's marketing finesse identifies the most compelling attributes of your property and portrays strengths attractively and convincingly to the broadest possible audience. On price and timing, her strategy is data-driven to target desired results.
- A Skilled Negotiator: Eileen brings parties together, solves problems, and keeps your interests at the fore, whether you are her seller, or her buyer.
- Experience: Hundreds of closings with seller, buyer and investor clients, through stable, peaking and troughing markets, enable Eileen to anticipate the challenges and strategize solutions in nearly any nature of real estate transaction.
- Demeanor: Clients and colleagues call Eileen "the calm in the eye of the storm" of real estate.
- All the right certifications – From the Bay Area’s Top Agent Network (top 10% of Realtors in this market) to the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), to 15 years as a Broker, and decades of coaching and training by the top names in Real Estate. Eileen has the depth to draw from, whatever you need to succeed when you are buying or selling property.
For the strategy, perspective and the compassion of having walked in your shoes, personally, in nearly any real estate endeavor you face, call Eileen Townsend (or anyone on Eileen Townsend & Team!) for your next real estate need. You will discover the difference you've been seeking.
Prepare to Sell With No Upfront Costs
"Eileen and her team did a fantastic job representing us for the sale of our house in the Montclair hills. While I was hesitant to want to stage the house and move out for open houses, Eileen assured us it was it was the best option to get the best price - and boy was she right! Eileen was also available to us at all times, and she definitely helped ease any nerves we may have had when those inevitable issues come up in the process of selling a house. We could not be happier with her and her team, and if we decide to buy again in the Bay Area, she will be the first call we will make! We highly recommend working with Eileen and her team because they are the best!" - Laura sold a home in the Montclair Hills, March 2022
"Eileen and her team made this process so easy! Whenever anything needed to be done or changed they always let us know and gave us simple easy instructions to follow! This was a big project and the house was beautiful when it was time to list! Everyone involved was very knowledgeable and professional. When we didn’t understand something they were extremely patient and explained it until we understood. I would definitely encourage anyone getting ready to sell or buy a home to look into working with this incredible team. Thank you all so much!" - Sabina sold her home in Berkeley, March 2022
"They were great - I listed with them - they suggested an asking price, I had it professionally staged with one of their recommended vendors. Had several offers >100k over asking. Closed early - great experience." - Les sold a loft style condo, December 2021
"Eileen was great to have taking care of me selling my home and a great help with paperwork and everything else. She makes it all so much easier and better. I can't say enough." -Craig sold his home in Montclair Hills, July 2021
"We were very grateful that a family member connected us to Eileen when we were first starting our hunt for a home in the Bay Area. With demand through the roof we knew it was a tough time to buy (especially in our price range) and it was so reassuring to have Eileen’s experience, connections, and ‘get to work’ attitude in our corner. The Bay Area is a tough market in the best of times and we faced a steep learning curve, but Eileen was able to refer us to a wonderful lender and she really worked with us to find something that met our needs and our budget, even when it meant branching out and exploring many different neighborhoods and properties. We so appreciated her willingness to discuss and deliberate over the many details of each property so that we were really making an informed decision. We could not be happier with the perfect house that we now call home! Thanks, Eileen!" - Alexandra & Gareth bought a home in San Leandro, April 2021
"During these weird pandemic times, I chose Eileen to guide me in purchasing a condominium in the East Bay through the recommendation of another respected real estate professional in another county. Eileen helped me along the process of searching, showings, procuring the loan, reams of virtual paperwork and closing. This can be a stressful process and Eileen’s expertise was reassuring and, essential, actually.
She listened to what was important to me, and what was important to me was owning the parking spot that went with the unit. She noticed a discrepancy in the paperwork regarding the parking spot not being included in the Deed, and even though it was late in the process and a lesser realtor would probably have just shuffled it off, she went to bat for me and got the parking spot included in the grant Deed, doing whatever needed to be done to make it right. This is one fantastic realtor!
You could not ask for a better professional than Eileen Townsend. " -Beth bought a condo in Oakland, March 2021
"Eileen Townsend was very professional and experienced. We used her services to sell two homes in West Oakland. I would certainly recommend her and use her services again." -Ailinh sold two homes in West Oakland, January and February 2021