- Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Staging
- Licensed in Colorado and Texas
- Certified in luxury marketing and staging
- Expertise in mountain properties
- Grew up in LA, NY and London
- Former owner and chef of Ruchetta Fine Foods, Fishers Island, NY
- Former Trade Show Director of the Natural Products Expo
- Passions include travel, cooking, healthy-living
Before real estate, Eva honed her exceptional service and attentiveness in the specialty food, trade show, and entertainment industries. She held executive roles working for well-known business and music industry icons. Her interest in real estate was piqued by her personal success as a real estate investor. Eva’s concierge approach to real estate ensures that every detail is handled impeccably, while her tenacious negotiation skills secure the best deals for her clients time and time again. She is licensed in Colorado and Texas, with strong expertise in transacting mountain properties, and she is also a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist and a certified home stager.
Originally from Los Angeles and London, Eva is a longtime Coloradan who resides in the Pine Brook Hills neighborhood, located in the foothills of Boulder. She combines her love of travel, cooking, and writing on her culinary blog, EPICUREANEVA.com.