George Moss, is a highly regarded, well known real estate broker with over 20 years of real estate
experience. Mr. Moss joined Compass in 2018 with experience in the sales and acquisitions
of both commercial and residential properties in the New York Tri-State area. Prior to joining Compass, Mr. Moss worked directly for a partnership that owned and converted residential co-opand condos, where he was involved in the management, sales and acquisition of over 1,000 units.
Select Recent Transactions
– 610 West 110th Street: Sponsor-held condominium units. Sold for $10,500,000.
– 201 East 35th Street aka 525-531 Third Avenue: A 88 unit residential building with 10
stores. Sold for $28,250,000.
– 200 West 108th Street: A package of 24 cooperative units. Sold for $7,000,000.
– 314 West 100th Street: A 16 unit condominium package. Sold for $7,000,000.
– 423-425 East 76th Street: A 66 unit residential building. Sold for $20,650,000.
– 171 & 173-177 West 89th Street: Sale of the Claremont Stables for residential conversion, a
total of 46,624 square feet. Sold for $20,750,000.
– 201 West 92nd Street and 200-204 West 93rd Street: A 134 unit residential building with
retail. Sold for $61,000,000.
– West Side Portfolio, 41 West 72nd Street, 190 Riverside Drive and 500 West End Avenue:
A Sponsor package of 160 luxury prewar condominiums. Sold for $56,098,000.
– Kings Village Cooperative, Brooklyn, New York: Sale of a sponsor package of 246 co-ops
in a 775unit, post war Six building complex. Sold for $11,160,000.
– 475, 477, 480 & 482 West Broadway: A prime SoHo mixed use portfolio of 3 walk-ups and
one undeveloped lot on the corners of West Houston. Sold for $12,750,000.
– Skyview on the Hudson, Riverdale, New York: A package of 95 co-ops in a thousand unit
luxury three building high-rise complex overlooking the Hudson River. $7,000,000.
– 248 and 318 East 90th Street Portfolio: Two cooperative walk-up buildings with a total of
30 apartments. Sold for $3,800,000.
– Westside Coop Package: 150 West 87th Street, 55 and 65 West 95th Street, a 140 unit
sponsor package of luxury prewar coops. Sold for $67,000,000.