• #1 Agent in Briarcliff Manor School District 2019
• Voted Best of Westchester, Westchester Magazine - Reader's Choice for Individual Realtor
• Platinum Award for Sales 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
• Gold Award for Sales 2014 and 2015
Professional Associations• 2019 #1 Agent in Briarcliff Manor School District
• Certified in Investment & Commercial Properties
• National Association of Realtors
• New York State Association of Realtors
• Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Women's Council of Realtors
• Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
Buyer's agent, Listing agent, Relocation, Staging
Designations: Certified Buyer Representative, National Association of REALTORS®
• New York University, Masters of Social Work
• The American University, BA, Psychology and Criminal Justice
• The Highland School, Jamaica Estates, NY
Executive Board Member of the Briarcliff Manor Chamber of Commerce
Board Member, Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation
Co-Chairperson of the New Families Committee assist in various PTA committees
Fundraiser for local charities such as the Ronald McDonald House at Maria Fareri Children's
Hospital/Westchester Medical Center
Club Fit Briarcliff // USTA Tennis Teams // Trump National Golf Club
The Hillary's Homes Team
Ultimately, the work of bringing together buyers and sellers is all about helping people navigate a major life change, in times both joyful and challenging. I offer my clients the highest standards and this extends to the network of professionals I refer to, from attorneys, title and insurance specialists to lenders and movers. My goal as your realtor is to ensure a wonderful transaction from start to finish.
My boutique approach encompasses not just selling a home but highlighting the quality of life in the communities I serve. As a lifelong New York City gal, I understand what it’s like to transition from the city to the ‘burbs. It’s my mission to help families settle into their new community feeling connected to everything – plumbers, painters, neighbors, babysitters, nursery schools, restaurants and even new friends.
When I list a home I bring my own team of strategic partners to stage and photograph the property with polish and professionalism, and this holds true across all price points. Beyond just listing the home on MLS, I take full advantage of social- and digital-marketing opportunities to attract the most qualified buyers. I stay on top of the latest research and analytics for my market and beyond.
By focusing on my hometown of Briarcliff Manor and the surrounding towns of Pleasantville, Chappaqua and Ossining, I’m able to offer unparalleled local insight. In addition, my carefully culled network allows me to refer clients interested in exploring other areas in the county, the state and across the country to like-minded realtors.