• 2021 Real Estate All Star, Westchester Magazine
• #1 Agent in Briarcliff Manor School District 2019
• Voted Best of Westchester, Westchester Magazine - Reader's Choice for Individual Realtor
• Platinum Award for Sales 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
• Gold Award for Sales 2014 and 2015
Professional Associations• Certified in Investment & Commercial Properties
• National Association of Realtors
• New York State Association of Realtors
• Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
• Women's Council of Realtors
• Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service
• We're in Top Agent Magazine!
• Real Estate All Star Article
• Homes & Gardens "These Bathroom Features Add Value to your Home – and None of Them is a Bathtub"
• Homes & Gardens "5 Bedroom Features that Add Value to a Home"
Buyer's agent, Listing agent, Relocation, Staging
• Certified Buyer Representative
• National Association of REALTORS®
• New York University, Masters of Social Work
• The American University, BA, Psychology and Criminal Justice
• The Highland School, Jamaica Estates, NY
• Executive Board Member of the Briarcliff Manor Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member, Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation
• Co-Chairperson of the New Families Committee assist in various PTA committees
• Fundraiser for local charities such as the Ronald McDonald House at Maria Fareri Children's
• Hospital/Westchester Medical Center
• Club Fit Briarcliff // USTA Tennis Teams // Trump National Golf Club
Ultimately, the work of bringing together buyers and sellers is all about helping people navigate a major life change, in times both joyful and challenging. I offer my clients the highest standards and this extends to the network of professionals I refer to, from attorneys, title and insurance specialists to lenders and movers. My goal as your realtor is to ensure a wonderful transaction from start to finish.
My boutique approach encompasses not just selling a home but highlighting the quality of life in the communities I serve. As a lifelong New York City gal, I understand what it’s like to transition from the city to the ‘burbs. It’s my mission to help families settle into their new community feeling connected to everything – plumbers, painters, neighbors, babysitters, nursery schools, restaurants and even new friends.
When I list a home I bring my own team of strategic partners to stage and photograph the property with polish and professionalism, and this holds true across all price points. Beyond just listing the home on MLS, I take full advantage of social- and digital-marketing opportunities to attract the most qualified buyers. I stay on top of the latest research and analytics for my market and beyond.
By focusing on my hometown of Briarcliff Manor and the surrounding towns of Pleasantville, Chappaqua and Ossining, I’m able to offer unparalleled local insight. In addition, my carefully culled network allows me to refer clients interested in exploring other areas in the county, the state and across the country to like-minded realtors.
A City Girl’s Guide to Loving Suburbia
So here you are… in a house, in the suburbs. You’re still not quite sure how it happened, but somehow, whether it was your job, your partner, or your kids, you were torn from the grip you had on your doorman’s ankles, and now you’re living with more bedrooms than people, more toilets than tushes, and a yard that mocks you and your dead house plants. You know this house was the stuff of someone’s dreams, it just wasn’t necessarily yours. Perhaps it’s the #metoo movement or some other feminist twist, but for me and many of my female clients and friends, the dream of a white picket fence was not our dream. We didn’t want to give up the bustle and vibe of the city, even when sharing a studio with our partner or a one-bedroom with our two kids. In this column, I’ll share this city-girl’s journey toward loving suburbia. It’s not a where-to, more of a how-to… a mind and habit-bend that I hope can help others love it, too!
Westchester Magazine Real Estate All-Stars
I couldn’t be more proud to be named a Real Estate All Star by @westchestermagazine. This designation is awarded to the top 5% by revenue. : : Thank you to all of my incredible clients and friends for trusting me, especially during these tumultuous times. I salute my colleagues who share this ranking - only you know what it takes to achieve this! And my endless gratitude to @yardenhillaryshomes, I don’t know how I could have done it without you! You jumped in this year with four feet and hit the ground running! :: Here’s to another wonderful year of collaboration and helping people find their place in the world!
The 5 bedroom features that add value to a home – real estate experts name their favorites
If you're looking for bedroom features that add value to a home, you are thinking about home selling along the right lines. Enhancing a bedroom is one of the best ways to add value to a home, and there are many options, whether you want to go for a complete structural remodel or just change the bedroom style to make it more appealing to buyers. We've asked real estate agents and interior designers with decades of experience flipping and selling homes under their belts – here are the top value-adding bedroom features they recommend investing in.