• 15 years in multi-family real estate acquisitions, real estate taxation, commercial asset management, residential leasing and investment advisory
• Ranked among the top 1% of San Francisco Leasing Agents.
• Involved in more than 200 real estate transactions, totaling over $25,000,000.
• Leased the highest price luxury condo in San Francisco in 2015 for $23,000 per month.
• MS Taxation – Golden Gate University
• BA Accountancy – Anderson School of Business
• 2018 President-Elect Women's Council of Realtors
Inna Rubinchik is paving her way in the high-end San Francisco rental market by combining extensive finance, taxation and real estate acquisition experience. Inna is a licensed CA RE Broker and has been focused on leasing high-end San Francisco properties since 2012.
Though San Francisco’s rental market is strong, Inna sees a need to improve leasing services. To satisfy her passion to empower real estate owners and investors to succeed, she has crafted custom property-specific marketing which provides owners with instant and detailed feedback. Her creative approach to tenant conversations and sophisticated sales techniques has resulted in consistent increased returns for her clients.
Prior to entering rental real estate, Inna spent five years at Deloitte Tax and several years with prominent Bay Area real estate investment companies. Working in both corporate and private environments has made her a creative and industrious professional with high standards of service and ability to provide unparalleled guidance to her constantly growing clientele. Her corporate background as well as firsthand landlord experience establish her as a trusted source of investment ownership and property improvement advice.
Ms. Rubinchik very much enjoys being a part of the property matchmaking process and guiding her clients in achieving their financial goals. Whether representing landlords or tenants the goal is always the same…offer an incredible service with a successful outcome.