Distinctions from Bay East Association of Realtors®
• Achievement Pinnacle Club Award
• Achievement Club Master Award
• Achievement Club President Award
• INTERNET RESPONSE TEAM CERTIFIED
• RELOCATION SPECIALIST
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS TECHNOLOGY CERTIFIED (E-PRO)
• CERTIFIED DISTRESSED PROPERTY SPECIALIST
• CERTIFIED NEGOTIATIONS EXPERT (CNE®)
• SENIOR REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST (SRES®)
• QUALITY SERVICE CERTIFIED (QSC®)
• NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• BAY EAST ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
• MEMBER OF THE LOCAL MARKETING ASSOCIATION
• BAY EAST HOUSING OPPORTUNITY COUNCIL
• CERTIFIED MEMBER OF NORCAL HOUSING COALITION FOR HOME BUYER ASSISTANCE
• PAST PRESIDENT OF THE LIVERMORE MARKETING ASSOCIATION
Jo Ann takes a "soft sell" approach and places an emphasis on logical negotiations which has helped her become a trusted consultant to her clients, family, and friends as well as gain the respect of her fellow agents in our community. Jo Ann is a California Bay Area native, born and raised in Fremont, and has resided in Livermore for over 15 years. Jo Ann is committed to educating every client so that they can enter their real estate transaction with the confidence that only knowledge and preparation can provide.
The Experience is Compass
Experience the difference – Personal ties and relationships turn a property into a home. Warm, professional relationships are a hallmark of the Compass experience, and my clients often remark on the quality of my carefully chosen network of financial, legal, logistical and other specialists. The high-quality network that I have fostered extends beyond the Bay Area to an international audience of potential home buyers and sellers through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and the firm's luxury home division known as Luxury Portfolio. My personal network combined with Compass market tenure and brand identity gives my clients a distinct advantage when buying or selling a home.
My relationships the door for my clients to be at home anywhere. Where people, homes, opportunity and a bit of imagination intersect, you'll find me at Compass.