• #1 Agent in San Francisco, 2-4 unit transactions completed 2015-present (MLS)
• Top 5 agent San Francisco, all multifamily transactions 2015-present (MLS)
• Over $300,000,000 in career sales volume, 150+ transactions, and 1,000+ units sold
• Saint Ignatius College Preparatory
• Saint Mary’s College (B.S. Business Administration/Marketing)
• Golden Gate University (Graduate Accounting)
Focus: Representing clients in the purchase and sale of Multifamily, Mixed-Use, and Add-Value property in San Francisco.
• Tax prep & estate planning (4 years)
• Marcus & Millichap (5 years)
• Colliers International (3 Years)
• Paragon Commercial Brokerage (Current)
John resides in his native San Francisco with his wife and three children. He is an active member of the community as member of The Olympic Club, SF Apartment Association, President of “Just Italian Guys”, and board member of the “PPMA Foundation” which benefits research of Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy. While at St. Mary’s College he was a four year letter winner and captain of the football team as well as a member of the rugby team. He enjoys spending time with his family, cheering on the Giants, 49ers, and Warriors, as well as playing basketball and golf.