My top priority is always to represent the best interest of my client.
Connected, organized, honest, thoughtful, and professional. My success is a result of maintaining the highest level of service and professionalism in the business.
- San Francisco Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 Expo Advisory Committee for the San Francisco Association of Realtors
- 2007 HGTV`s ""My House is Worth What""? Mill Valley
- 2008 HGTV`s ""My House is Worth What""? Mission Dolores
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- San Francisco Asian Art Museum
- Market Street Railway Street Cars San Francisco
- San Francisco Museum and Historical Society
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy
- Bridgett James Foundation
- SF Project Homeless Connect
- REAF "" Help is on the Way"" Underwriter 2003-2008
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Central Florida
- Berkeley Extension Wine Studies Program
Originally from the South, I was raised in Florida but have fallen in love with San Francisco since relocating here in 1999. San Francisco`s diversity, dynamic dining scene, proximity to the Wine Country, unique architecture, and abundance of art are just some of the reasons why I consider this wonderful city home.
Buying or selling a home can be an immense undertaking to say the least. The process can be confusing and intimidating and it is so important to be able to trust that your realtor has your best interests at heart. John Macon helped me through buying And selling a home and was an absolute Angel every step of the way. I don't know how I could have done it without him. He was there to explain and reassure and help navigate through the obstacles. He is a masterful realtor and an amazing human being. In these times where much is uncertain it is good to know that there is a realtor who is kind and honest and represents the best of humanity. Thank you John for everything. Michelle M. -Michelle M.
After searching for well over a year with John as our agent we bought a home last week in Glen Park/Sunnyside and could not be happier! From the start John exuded a professional even tempered and remarkably patient manner in which he taught us the ropes showed us homes on our scheduled and set up private appointments. We put in a few offers on other homes which John guided us superbly on while setting realistic expectations. He was also there to comfort us when we didn't get them and kept us motivated. John is a first class gentleman who is responsive genuine and such a pleasure to work with! We are grateful to have had John by our side as we bought our first home in San Francisco. It is with tremendous confidence that we would refer him to any potential buyers!! Thank you John! -Deepti R.