• Specialist in Residential Development
• Expert Negotiator
• Condo Conversions
• Cambridge Council of Realtors
• Greater Boston Real Estate Board
• Northeastern University, B.S.
• Certified Buyer’s Broker
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• National Association of Realtors
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors
As a listing agent, Kendall is available to answer all of her client’s needs while also ensuring their homes sell for the highest return. Kendall and her husband, Andrew, reside in Belmont. They have three children, two of whom are adults while the youngest attends George Washington University.
Here are what some of Kendall’s clients have to say:
“I consider Kendall’s knowledge, honesty, and integrity to be of the highest level.”
“Kendall went far beyond what I would expect from a real estate . I can’t recommend Kendall enough.”
“Kendall knows her market extremely well: she is diligent, responsive, and yet very patient…Kendall is both professional and personable. She clearly takes pride in doing a good job.”