Finding Space that fits who you are…
In genuinely getting to know you, I will find out exactly how I can best assist you with your real estate needs. I won’t waste your time. I’m about…
- Straight Talk
- Being a Resource (and keeping it as simple as possible)
- Top-Notch Marketing (19 years to prove it)
- First Rate Customer Service (yes, it does exist)
- Negotiating with YOU in mind
- An up-to-date Market Analysis that relates to YOUR situation
- Keeping it all as hassle -free as possible
Home Buying & Selling in Denver as well as the rest of the country has dramatically changed. Most of you are doing your homework, lot’s of surfing before calling me. Which is good in that you know what you want (for the most part). Unfortunately, the internet is not so good when a lot of the information is inaccurate or out of date; you can’t help but notice the market is changing every day. Most of the real estate valuation websites (Zillow, Trulia, etc.) provide great information on what has sold and what a block looks like, but they also provide educated guesses on how much a home is worth, and the margin of error tends to be misunderstood. I’m all for surfing in your slippers and looking at property (love to do it myself). Use your web tools, but let me help separate fact from fiction – there are a lot of changes happening and the process is harder than ever before . The human element in real estate is, a home is where we truly LIVE. It’s where we end a hard day, where we spend most of our time, where we store our treasures… let me help you find the perfect space that fits who you are. It is with great pride to be a partner with Lisa in the Santos & Davis group as well as apart of Compass.
Fun Facts about Kim Davis:
- Pesonal Mantra: Caring is the ultimate competitive advantage…
- Unofficial Titles: Home Enthusiast & Mompreneur
- Where do I call Home: Stapleton
- Where did I grow up: San Diego (Poway), California
- Favorite part of living in Denver, Colorado: The view of the Front Range from my front door!