Enjoying 30+ Years in Real Estate Serving the Greater East Bay!
I have long-term relationships with my clients which extends beyond the initial transaction; consequently, REFERRALS ARE THE HEART OF MY BUSINESS.
I am committed first and foremost to my client’s interests and goals.
I negotiate aggressively to get my clients the best possible price and terms.
I will market your home with creative, appropriate, and proven strategies.
I maintain a network of professional stagers, landscapers, painters, inspectors, and contractors who support my clients during and after the transaction.
As a respected member of the real estate community, I love my job.
Professional Affiliations & Activities:
- National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, Berkeley Association of Realtors
- Claremont Elmwood Neighborhood Association
- Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association
- Berkeley Path Wanderers Association
- Past board member of Joe Goode Performance Group
- Past board member of Berkeley High Development Group
- Speaker at Berkeley Association of Realtors Educational Series
I am originally from the Boston area, married to an artist/educator with two grown children.