Licensed in CT
Dartmouth College - Molecular and Cellular Biology
"Mark helped us buy our home in Greenwich - he is extremely knowledgeable of the local area, very trustworthy and a real joy to hang around (needed during the hours of scouting at houses). He is a good listener too - and the process was very efficient as he listened to what we needed/wanted, was able to advise us on the nuances of the little difference in neighborhoods/areas. He was also very helpful with putting us in touch with local contacts for everything we needed in moving to the area - from real estate lawyers to even an excellent handyman. Mark made what can be a stressful experience relatively easy and smooth. Would recommend him wholeheartedly!"
An Experienced Real Estate Agent Working for You
I like Greenwich and am one of hundreds of real estate agents in a town of 63,000 people. Some reasons you might want me to work for you:
- I get houses sold and have won top performance awards every year for the last 10 years.
- I spent over 35 developing my negotiating skills, often in crucial situations for my client, first as a real estate attorney and now as a Realtor
- I know how to navigate the complexities of Connecticut and Greenwich land use laws and regulations having served as a real estate attorney
- I know how to market your property in today’s online world have founded and run one of the first online marketing agency
- I like working with buyers and sellers and we often become friends. I've been to their weddings, christenings and to their newly renovated houses for a celebratory dinner.
- I write a popular real estate column in the Greenwich Sentinel and do a weekly market report and open house list to help my clients keep up to date with the market
- My blog GreenwichStreets.com has almost 10 years of monthly reports on the Greenwich market. It often comes up first in Google searches for Greenwich real estate information (depending on how they've tweaked their search algorithm that month.:)
I’m also very active in the community. I have served on the Greenwich RTM (Vice Chair of the Education Committee); the Greenwich Land Trust (Acquisition Committee), the Greenwich Bar Association, the Rotary Club (Director), and the Round Hill Association (President.). I’ve been on Bloomberg TV and WCBS-AM and quoted in the Greenwich Time, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes and other publications about Greenwich real estate. I have a B.A in economics from Dartmouth College and a J.D. from SMU.
Feel free to call me anytime at 203-969-7900 which rings my office, cell and home office all at the same time.You can also reach me at the Greenwich office of COMPASS at 200 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich, CT or firstname.lastname@example.org.