• 2016/2017 President's Circle of elite realtors at Coldwell Banker representing top 10% production in office
• Data driven practice results in 90% buyer's acceptance on first offer
• Over $30 Million in sides for 2017/2018
• Bachelor of Arts, UC Berkeley
I have deep roots in grassroots community organizing and fundraising and continue to support organizations whose mission and values align with my own. I make a charitable contribution for each transaction I close.
• Giving campaign fundraising committee Berkeley Arts Magnet Elementary school
• Sustaining member of the Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association
• League of Women Voters
• Waves to Wine annual fundraising bike ride for Multiple Schlerosis
• Walk to Defeat ALS annual fundraising walk for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
A third generation resident of Berkeley and a second generation UC Berkeley graduate, Megan Micco focuses on single-family and multiunit listings in the Berkeley, Rockridge, Piedmont, and Oakland areas. Leveraging her deep knowledge of the local community, Megan strives to build lasting relationships with her clients to help them achieve their goals and dreams at each life-stage. Megan takes an analytical and consultative approach to understanding the unique needs of each of her clients, and then develops a custom strategy to target properties that meet the short and long-term objectives of each client.