Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Investment Properties, House-Hacks, Short Term Rentals / Airbnb, Glamping (Tiny Homes, Yurts, & Alternative Structures)
Dual Majors: Business Management & Economics
Casa Builders - A Team- Site Setup and Home Construction
"Michael was incredible in helping my fiancé and I find our first home. We had some pretty unique criteria and had picked out a region where we thought we could afford. Michael, a owner of a few fixed-up properties himself, kept his ear to the ground and found a home much closer to the city than we ever thought we could've paid for. He was instrumental in the inspection process, the thorough financial analysis, the the offering and closing. He even pitched in help for rehabbing the home afterwards to earn rental income. Would give Michael a strong recommend!"
You can buy a home and pay $0 a month to live there. Seriously.
At HouseHack Seattle, we know that owning Real Estate is the most reliable way to build multi-generational wealth in America, so we’re passionate about helping our clients get there! We focus on creative and high-yield real estate strategies to build wealth quickly and reliably in real estate, including:
1. HouseHacking: Buy a home with extra bedrooms or extra units, live in one, and rent the rest. Your tenants cover your mortgage & expenses, and you live for free! Combine this with a low downpayment ($20k or less in some cases) and you have the core formula that helped my wife & I achieve a $2 Million net worth by the time we turned 30.
2. ShortTerm (Airbnb) Rentals: With local travel surging and the favorable loan products available to Airbnb Investors (10% down, low interest rates), investing in Short Term Rentals can yield significantly higher cashflow than other investments. Owning money-making vacation homes all around the world doesn’t sound bad, does it?
3. Long Term (Traditional) Rentals: Consistant cashflow and inexpensive property management options make this the ultimate source of passive income. Although Long Term Rental cashflow has fallen in recent years, our team specializes in ADU’s, DADU’s, Rehabs, Conversions, & Tiny Houses to create above-average returns.
4. BRRRR: Buy, Renovate, Rent, Refinance, & Repeat! This strategy allows you to re-use the same cash over and over again to acquire multiple properties when other investors might only be able to acquire one.
5. Off-Market: In today’s hot market we pull every lever we can to get you the best real estate deals, including sending mail & calling potential sellers to source off-market deals.
HouseHack Seattle is a group of Active Investors, Avid HouseHackers, & Dedicated Real Estate Agents laser-focused on finding you homes and investment properties with huge income potential. We practice what we preach here- Team Leads Michael & Jess Haas have completed 4 successful HouseHacks & personally own 5 Long Term & 5 Short Term (Airbnb) rentals. Every member of the team has completed at least one HouseHack or Airbnb Investment (some many more!). HouseHacking and Investing has changed my family’s life by giving us the freedom and financial flexibility to focus on what matters most, and we'd love to help you do the same! Real Estate & Investing can be complex and intimidating, but we promise to act as your expert consultant throughout the entire process, guiding you through your 1st (or 100th!) investment, providing stacks of high-quality resources, and answering all your questions along the way. Rockstars know Rockstars, so we provide referrals to vetted contractors, property managers, & lenders so you have a strong team behind you.
Want to learn more?
1. Setup a free, 1-1 Intro call with our Founder Michael Haas: https://calendly.com/michaeljohaas/intro-call