★★★★★"We have recently had the pleasure of listing and selling our Crow Canyon home with Murline Monat of Compass. Beyond the normal sales and logistical demands typically faced, Murline was confronted with the restrictions and limitations imposed on realtors by the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, and was additionally burdened by the fact that we were absentee sellers. Despite these challenges, Murline professionally managed her normal routine of marketing literature, advertising, staging, pictures, videos, inspectors and subcontractors within a reasonable timeframe with no disappointments or surprises. None of these details detracted from her original goals of broad internet exposure, in-person interaction with buyers’ agents and, selective culling of just the “right-fit” buyers. All of her efforts culminated in a simple transaction (closed in 10 days) where both the sellers and buyers felt they got the right deal. We were elated with Murline’s performance and would highly recommend her services to anyone. "
- Bob & Sandy Coler, July 2020
★★★★★"It wasn't an easy decision to move after 34 years. Having been Murline’s neighbor for decades, we knew firsthand how much time and dedication she devotes to her profession. Her marketing strategies, contacts for inspections and sale prep, and contract negotiations made the whole process quick and painless. We are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives…. thanks to Murline. "
- Diana and Don F., Sellers, retired and moved away from the Bay Area, Fall 2017
★★★★★" Murline was the one who pushed and made our move happen. Without her skills and talents we would still be in Castro Valley fumbling around, frustrated beyond belief! We cannot thank her enough for all she did! "
-Beth and David Decker, Sellers, moved to an out-of-area 55+ community, Spring 2019
★★★★★" Murline was a calm voice amidst the chaos, so wonderful and attentive! She worked tirelessly to make sure we got the best deal. In fact, she got us such a good deal on our home that after we moved in the Alameda County Assessor's Office called us to make sure the price wasn't a mistake! I would absolutely recommend Murline to anyone. "
- Carolyn Copeland, Producer KGO Radio and Patrick McKinney, first-time buyers who purchased a condo at a great price, Spring 2016
★★★★★" We met Murline while browsing at an open house. She went out of her way to familiarize us with everything a first-time homebuyer should know. Her professionalism and genuine kindness sealed the deal. Murline was always on top of the details, but we never felt pressured in our final decisions. (It took us more than a year and she was patient the entire time.) We are so happy in our new home and highly recommend Murline. "
- Anne and Vin C., First-time homebuyers, purchased an Eichler, Spring 2017
★★★★★" To say Murline exceeded our expectations is an understatement. We only wish we had her energy, discipline, time management and patience. In short order our realtor became a good friend who dedicated herself to the highly successful sale of our house. "
- Dorothy and Steve Turner, Sellers, retired and moved to Idaho, Spring 2019
★★★★★" Murline took away our worries and succeeded in making a long and strenuous ordeal an enjoyable experience. We felt fully protected, closed on time, and will use her service again without hesitation. "
- Jennifer W. Chen, Seller, downsized locally, Spring 2019
★★★★★" We sold our house of 47 years to move into a retirement community. Real estate transactions have changed in 47 years! Murline deftly guided us through the maze; we greatly appreciated her counsel and expertise."
- William H. Well, Seller, retired and moved to San Juan Capistrano, Spring 2019
Meet Murline #smalltowncharm #bigcityaccess
Although there are many things in life we do not get to choose, I firmly believe life is about the choices we DO make. Buying and selling a home remains one of the biggest decisions over which we have control. I chose real estate as a career to help my friends, family and referrals make knowledgeable lifestyle choices that will bring them comfort and satisfaction over many years. Because of that, I love my job.
As a realtor, I weave together expertise and passions developed over decades. I merge planning, fierce advocacy and solid negotiation and use these skills with absolute integrity on behalf of you, my clients. YOU are my priority.
Charting a course for your real estate purchase or sale demands that I fully understand your goals and dreams.
For sellers, I evaluate your motivations and needs. Then I inform you about the sales process, and how best to prepare. I know your home is one of your most valuable assets, and I understand how important it is to work with someone you trust.
For buyers, even nuanced unspoken preferences will guide our search. I follow your lead, ensuring exposure to all options that will allow you to flourish.
Client testimonials are so important; please read what others have said about my work.
I can’t wait to collaborate with you!
COMPASS – Your Home. Our Mission.
• #1 in volume in the Bay Area, #3 nationally
• The nation’s largest independently-owned brokerage
• Compass economist provides the most detailed market data available
• Compass Cares – generous agent philanthropy gives back
Find your dream home, first.
Reasons to work with Compass -- per Robert Reffkin
• Bridge the gap between the home you have and home you want
• Have financial leverage - make a non-contingent offer on a home you love
• Sell your own home on your terms – no need to rush
For more information go to: compass.com/bridge-loan-services/murline-monat
Sell your home.
• Use Compass Concierge, Capital Debit Card
• Prepare your current home - create a vibrant first impression
• Compass pays for up front repair and renovation costs
• Do not let buyers look for reasons to pay less
For more information go to: compass.com/concierge/murline-monat
Utilize the exclusive Compass Bridge Loan Advance and/or Compass Concierge Programs
In 2020 so far, Compass Listings:
• Sold 30% faster
• Sold for 3% more--For a $1.2m home = $36k
• Average Days on Market - 11 days less
Helping you find your place in the world…
Commitments through community involvement
Giving back through leadership and dedication to my community
• CV Arts Foundation Board Member –Educate, enrich and entertain our residence
• Castro Valley Rotarian – Collaborate with local professionals to sponsor community projects
• Compass Cares – formal opportunities to donate and give back to my community
• M.S. Industrial Psychology, SFSU
• B.S. Psychology, CSUEB
• COMPASS Cares Program
• American Heart Association
• Women’s Cancer Resource Center
• Realtor ® COMPASS
• Realtor ® Paragon Real Estate Group
• Realtor ® Coldwell Banker
• Operations Manager – TerraNova Body Care