- A Rare Harlem Townhouse
- The Whole Foods Effect is coming to Harlem
- Harlem Townhouse Brimming With Art
- Rethinking an ‘End-All, Be-All’
- Designer Hat Store Ignites A New Flame In Harlem
- Regal Harlem townhouse with six original fireplaces wants $3.65M
- Whole Foods Becomes a Selling Point for Harlem Real Estate
- Rebranding of neighborhoods like SoBro, BoCoCa see increasing resistance
Celebrating Harlem: 'It's important to show art that reflects different people'
John was born and raised in Rockland County New York. He has lived in Boston, San Francisco, and New York City. John started his real estate career in Harlem in 2009 and has focused on selling properties in Upper Manhattan. Over the years, his business has grown based on referrals and word of mouth. John joined Compass in 2017 with his team of approximately nine agents and a retail office located on Lenox Avenue and West 118th Street. He encourages you to stop by for a visit!