• Gramercy Park Specialist
• Gramercy Park Block Association - Board of Directors
• Players Club - Financial Audit Committee
• Former Governor National Arts Club - House Committee Co-Chair
• Former President/Founder of a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization
• Former Vice-President - Coop Board of Directors
• Former President - Vermont Condo Association
• Fluent in Italian
Lynne is a native New Yorker with more than 30 years of executive management and marketing experience who can structure, negotiate and close transactions with highly successful results for her clients. Her in depth market knowledge, ability to stage, determine pricing trends and investment values are among her strengths.
She consistently performs for her sellers, positioning their homes in the marketplace to sell at the highest possible sales price. For her buyers, Lynne immediately grasps what they are looking for, guides them through the search process and helps with every step until closing. Whether her clients are downsizing or upgrading, or buying their first home, her joy comes from servicing them well and transitioning them to their new homes and new beginnings.
Lynne is a discrete, diligent, and dedicated broker who provides the highest-quality service, efficiently and effectively. She has served numerous celebrity clients and has been featured in the New York Times, the New York Observer and on HGTV’s TV show “Selling New York”. She is a REBNY member and also steeped in community relations.