In this dynamic real estate market, it is important to find a realtor who knows your local market. Philip Chan has been a realtor since 1986. He has been involved in the sale of commercial properties, NNN investment properties, residential investment properties, loft projects, luxury homes, and condos throughout San Francisco and the Peninsula.
Philip has helped investors for the purchase of income properties through 1031 tax-deferred and reverse exchanges. Philip has also helped developers for the sale of loft projects in SOMA and condo/TIC investors throughout the city.
As an investor in Bay Area real estate for the past 25 years, Philip is experienced in San Francisco rent-control ordinances and property management issues.
- Member, San Francisco and San Mateo Association of Realtors
- Member, San Francisco Apartment Association
- License, Engineer and Contractor, State of California
- Education, University of California, Berkeley, Master of Science
- Education, Stanford University, Master of Science
- Education, Northeastern University, Bachelor of Science
Through his dedication, experience and knowledge, Philip can help his clients reach their goals.