Residential Real Estate
New York City, Since 2017
Design Build Experience
- Redesigned and renovated a Harlem apartment, to create a second common space for a family of three.
- Completed an extreme makeover of a suburban home moving staircases, enlarging windows and bumping out the roof to expand the space.
- Completed the outfitting (walls-in new construction) of two Shanghai apartments including a penthouse suite.
- Participated on the design team for The twocities Art Gallery in Shanghai China, contributing to the overall project and was specifically responsible for the catering facilities which she later oversaw as the gallery events caterer.
- Participated in the design of three separate office spaces.
- Designed several custom features including steel and glass staircases, fireplace mantles, bathroom cabinetry, glass doors. custom milled trim, wood paneling made from antique doors. Outdoor designs included lamp posts, patio and fire pit.
Michigan State University
Bachelor of Arts, College of Social Sciences
Phyllis helps people find homes they love. She strives to provide her clients with the highest level of service and is committed to finding property in which they can thrive. She is an attentive listener with an intuitive sense of space. Phyllis is consistently positive and authentic to all of her clients, whether they are a first-time home buyer or an experienced seller.
Phyllis has lived in New York City, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, China and is energized by cities. She enjoys people from around the world, and because of her nearly 20 years living in Asia, brings a breadth of knowledge and experience to both local and international clientele.
While in Asia, Phyllis served with several non-profits providing help to orphans and other vulnerable people. She also co-founded the twocities art gallery, a beautiful art space in Shanghai, dedicated to emerging artists.
Phyllis Crosby lives with her husband Scott in Harlem, New York. She has two college-age kids and a really cool poodle named Chocolate. In her spare time, Phyllis likes to travel, hike, read, and practice hospitality.