A Northern Virginia native, Rachel grew up in McLean, and has been one of the top agents in the area since 2002. She is a Top Producer, Multi-Million Dollar Producer, Northern Virginia Magazine Top Agent, and Washingtonian Magazine Top Agent. Her strengths include negotiating, building close relationships with her clients, loyalty, knowledge of the market and areas, and being an attentive listener.
Rachel's philosophy is simple: clients come first. She pledges to be quick and accurate communicating with her clients and will keep them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. She realizes that this can be stressful time and limits the number of clients she chooses to work with so she can give each person the attention and time they deserve. She is only licensed in Virginia and only works in Northern Virginia, as she believes market knowledge is critical to excellent service.
While she has a support team, Rachel believes that it’s important for the clients to be working with the experienced professional- her, and will never send her clients to work with assistants or buyer’s agents. If you’re not left with an amazing experience, she hasn't done her job. She doesn't measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of her clients.
Some recognitions and notes include:
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors- Top Producer for over 12 years
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors- Multi-Million Dollar Producer for 16 years
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Agent
- Washingtonian Magazine Top Agent 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Member of the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Leadership Council- 2018 (only 10 chosen members out of 13,000+ members)
- Council of Residential Specialist Designee. Only 3% of Realtors nationwide qualify for this designation based on knowledge and production
- Member of the Top Agents Network (often properties off-market, and “pocket listings” can be found through this network based on production standards)