Rene is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and Realtor. Rene has served the Santa Clara County area real estate market as a Realtor since 2002. Rene has had numerous successful transactions for both his home seller and home buyer clients.
With the exception of a few years Rene has been a lifetime resident of Santa Clara County which has allowed him to pass on his great knowledge of neighborhoods throughout the South Bay area and all that they have to offer. Also sharing his past work experiences in home related construction fields and his numerous real estate transaction experiences is an advantage for both his home selling and home buying clients.
Rene believes that home sellers and home buyers deserve a skilled realtor that cares, listens to their clients needs, works hard and ethically, is proactive, and pays attention to detail.
Credentials for Rene
• Licensed California Real Estate Broker
• Eco Broker / SFR / CDPE / Realtor
• Serving Santa Clara Real Estate market since 2002
• Numerous successful transactions in Santa Clara County and surrounding counties
• Real Estate Masters Graduate
• Further education in Real Estate Contracts, Purchase Contract Negotiations, Real Estate Finance, Marketing and Risk Management,1031 Exchanges and Appraisal
• Previous work experience includes general home construction and Tile and Stone Design and sales
• Experienced and trained negotiator for California and regional real estate purchase contracts
• Full Home Buyer & Seller Services
• Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
• Member of CAR (California Association of Realtors)
• Member of SILVAR (Silicon Valley Association of Realtors)
-- Each transaction supported by Rene's transaction coordinator and Compass office support staff.
-- Each transaction backed by Compass, a sound and respected brokerage promoting quality service with integrity
-- Each listing transaction has the advantage of added marketing by Compass
-- Each listing has the Compass Concierge option
-- Rene's work experience allows him to provide his clients quality professional home related services referrals throughout the home selling and home buying process.
Rene's clients will be given the opportunity to choose one of Rene's top home related services referrals or have the choice of using their preferred professional.
Architect -- Appraiser -- Contractors -- Home Inspection Companies -- Home Warranty Companies -- Insurance Companies -- Lenders & Loan Officers -- Stagers --Title Companies
A Few References:
Zillow reviews: (Rated 5 stars out of 5 on Zillow)
- Highly likely to recommend06/05/2013 - user34619056 Sold a Single Family home in 2008 for approximately $425K in Blossom Valley, San Jose
Rene is an amazing Realtor. We were lucky to find him 5 years ago when we were looking for our home. In the last 3 months he has also helped up sell and purchase a new home. He is very easy going, knowledgeable, and reliable. Rene attended every meeting, signing, and walk through. He communicated with us about all of the processes and kept us informed through both the sell and purchase. He provided excellent guidance and support throughout. He was so involved that our 3 year old would pretend she was on the phone to Rene and still asks about him. Our buyer’s realtor even thanked us for “using such a professional Realtor”. We will continue to work with Rene with all of our home sells and purchases.
-Highly likely to recommend11/24/2012 - user3009023 Bought a Condo home in Los Gatos, CA. I've known Rene since 2005 when he worked with me to find the condo that I bought. He was very patient and reliable. He has worked in real estate for a number of years and knows the area well. When I had a last-minute glitch with my bank which I thought had approved me for a loan, he immediately got a first-rate mortgage broker to work with me so that everything went smoothly. He is a real professional.
11/14/2012 - Frank Prats Sold a Single Family home in Willow Glen, San Jose, CA. I have known Rene for 10 Yrs. I contacted Rene to assist in the sale of a property. He successfully represented us with integrity, and expertise. I have referred him numerous times to friends, and associates.
- Highly likely to recommend 10/29/2012 - user265952 Bought a home in San Jose Rene goes above and beyond what you would expect from a Realtor. Rene is honest, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. If you are looking to purchase or sell your home, Rene is your man!!!
- Highly likely to recommend11/28/2012 - user3793239 Bought a home in San Jose, CA. Rene Martinez is very professional. He understands the real estate business very well. He listens very carefully to the clients wishes, needs and desires. He makes his client feel very comfortable, important and at ease. He is very open, forthright and honest about the particular piece of property that he is showing. He has done his "homework" about the property, and is able to answer any and all questions with full knowledge about the house he is presenting to the client. When I purchased my current condominium with Mr. Martinez' assistance, I felt like I was in good, professional hands, and that all would go well throughout the entire negotiation and purchase, as indeed it did. I was extremely satisfied with the whole process, and have, and would, without reservation, recommend Mr. Martinez to potential clients. Joseph R. Coleman
- Highly likely to recommend11/05/2012 - user7992211 Sold a Single Family home in 2006 for approximately $800K in Cambrian Park, San Jose, CA. In 2006, we looked at many homes and Rene's patience was excellent. We found a home in a great neighborhood and we were very happy with the outcome. In the spring of 2013, we sold our home and Rene was there again to handle the transaction. He made recommendations on improvements which turned out to be successful in the selling process. Once again, we were very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Rene to anyone who is either buying or selling a home.
..I thought you should know what a terrific job Rene did for me. I had to do a 1031 exchange and Rene did an excellent job in getting it done in the time frame needed. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good realtor.