About The Carrie & Renee Team
Carrie Morris and Renee Hughes are The Carrie & Renee Team at Compass, a dynamic 20-year real estate partnership committed to delivering success for their Chicago buyers and sellers.
An award-winning real estate team, Carrie and Renee understand today's savvy buyers and sellers. They are leaders that provide immediate answers, up-to-the-minute market analysis, and impactful marketing strategies that dig deep into the true essence of each home.
Carrie and Renee offer expertise on local trends, inventory, and have a keen eye for design and value.They make the perfect team with the combination of Renee’s impressive background is in land acquisitions, homebuilding, and commercial real estate appraising and Carrie’s outstanding background with over 30 years of aggressive sales and marketing experience.
Named Best of Chicago 2019 in Chicago Magazine, Carrie and Renee are motivated to connect and help people find their perfect home. "Our business was founded on creating genuine and long-lasting true relationships with our buyers and sellers," Carrie explains. "Our clients are our priority, and we do everything we can to reach their unique goals. With hands-on service, we are with them from the beginning until long after the deal is done."
Carrie, Renee and their families have lived in Glen Ellyn for more than 25 years. They are more than business partners, they are close friends, avid fitness and outdoor enthusiasts with platform tennis, biking, hiking, and yoga at the top of their lists. They believe in giving back to the community through their work with Bridge Communities and Glen Ellyn Children's Resources, and they are founding members of the Hephzibah Western Auxiliary board.
For an exceptional, full-service, attentive real estate experience backed by unparalleled local knowledge and the power of Compass, look no further than the Carrie & Renee Team.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Miami University, Oxford, OH
- ASP: Accredited Staging Professional
- Prior experience: contract office furniture sales in Boston, Cincinnati and Chicago areas
- Bachelor of Arts in Urban Planning, University of Illinois-Champaign, IL
- Master of Business Administration, Loyola University of Chicago, IL
- Prior experience: certified commercial real estate appraiser for 7 years in the Chicago area; property management; and land acquisitions for Chicago area home builders