Sales Volume over $20 million
Certificate of Recognitions
California State Legislature
Responsible Landlord Engagement Initiative
Apartment Owners Association Newsletter
Trends & Perspectives
In all but one property sold, Roberta has gotten more than enough over expected sales price to cover 100% of the commission and costs associated with getting the property ready. Her results include:
- Average Days on Market = 13
- 93% Closed on Time
- 93% Sellers said Sale Price Exceeded their Expectations
Roberta’s Commitment to Clients
The selling process requires the market expertise and professional service that are a foundation of doing business with Roberta. Roberta is not a volume agent so she can focus on her clients’ needs. You can count on her to:
- Be there when you need her every step of the way.
- Put your needs first. When it wasn’t in their best interest, she has talked Sellers out of selling and Buyers out of buying.
- Tell you the truth even if it’s not what you want to hear.
- Not bring in low paid staff. For example, she holds her own open houses. This gives her the ability to evaluate the buyers’ motivation and commitment to closing.
- Not pressure you into choices that don’t work for you.
- Not handle both sides of the sale. How else could she represent your interests fully?
Results Achieved for Clients
Roberta Achieves Top-dollar for her Sellers
850 Somerset: Sold April 2018
- Sold $770,000 over asking in 7 days.
- Only 2.5% of the Sunnyvale homes on the MLS sold for more!
- Sold for $1,397 per square foot. Average price per square foot more than 13% above average before, during, and since. Sources: MLS Listings & Trend TrendGraphix January 2020
79 Del Prado: Sold October 2019
- Sold for $117,000 over prior listing in 6 days.
- Less than 1% of homes on that street sold for more.
- Sold for $852 per square foot, which is 8% more per square foot than prior listing in May 2019. Source: MLS Listings January 2020