I have been in the business of marketing and selling homes to satisfied clients since 1987. I have sold properties in Marin, San Francisco, and Sonoma counties and have a highly respected name in the real estate community. I invest in residential multiple income units and have been involved with the purchase, rehab, and sale of over 25 construction projects -- including new construction , remodeling of single-family residencies, multiunit income properties, and small commercial properties. Prior to my real estate carrier, I was a psychiatric nurse practitioner working for the state of California. I currently volunteer my time training hospice caregivers in the Bay Area.
What You Get
For most people, buying and selling your home is a major event. It can be stressful, but it can also be a very positive experience, and your real estate agent cam make all the difference. As my client, you will enjoy exemplary service that deliveries a quality real estate experience.
Your welfare is my top priority. You have access to comprehensive real estate websites -- including cleanoffer.com -- so you can search and research at your convenience. You will also benefit from my intimate knowledge of the areas I work in. To every transaction, I bring professional integrity, skillful negotiation, and excellent problem solving -- all honed over 23 years experience in the industry.
I realize that buying and selling your home is only part of the process. There are lots of other details I can help you with.
- Mortgage guidance in your quest for the right loan program
- Referrals and help preparing your home for the market
- Referrals to quality moving and storage services
- Local, national, and international relocation and referral services
- Referrals to qualified local professionals
- Website creation for your property
- Guidance through internet marketing
- Access to legal and investment income support when a transaction requires legal expertise.
What My Clients Say About Me
“Tamara was the best agent we have ever dealt with. She is knowledgeable and we found we were very represented” - Estras Varangalo
“Tamara was great. I have worked with on all four transactions in the bay area. She helped me buy and sell my personal residence, my office building and my second home in West Marin. I refer him to my friends and colleagues.” - Dr. Robert Stein
“What a trooper. I couldn’t have asked for a better real estate agent. I looked for a home for over a year and she was amazing. All the way through she kept telling me, “don’t give up the right home will come along”, and it did!” - Rachael Hannah
“Tamara is very knowledgeable and well connected. Her experience in the industry shows and it made the whole process easier. She is personable and we enjoyed her company." - Susan and David Andrews
Awards and Recognitions
- Pacific Union 2012 Opus award Top Producer in Number of Sales Closed
- Pacific Union 2011 Top 100 Sales Partner Award -- Gross Commissiion
- Pacific Union 2010 Top 100 Sales Partner Award -- Gross Commissions earned
- Pacific Union 2009 Top 100 Sales Partner Award -- Gross Commissions Earned
- Pacific Union 2008 Opus award Top Producer in Number of Sales Closed
- Pacific Union 2007 Top 100 Sales Partner Award -- Gross Commissions Earned
- Pacific Union 2006 Agent Achievement award
- Pacific Union 2005 Agent Achievement Award
- Pacific Union 2004 Agent Achievement Award
- Pacific Union 2003 Agent Achievement Award
- Pacific Union 2003 Quality Service Award Certification
- Pacific Union 2002 Emerald Medallion Award Gross Commissions
- Pacific Union 2002 Agent Achievement Award
- Pacific Union 2001 Top Sales Producer
- First Marin Realty 2000 Top Agent Award Commissions Earned
- First Marin Realty 1999 Top Agent Award Commissions Earned
- First Marin Realty 1998 Top Agent Award Runner-Up
- USF School of Business and Management – Mastery of Negotiations Program
- Brian Buffini Certificate of Completion, Real Estate Training Course