Business partners since 2007, Sheela and Tammra have developed a loyal client base who seek their expertise in real estate. They consistently rank in the top 1% of Realtors in the county, selling 30-35 homes each year. Their focus remains on quality over quantity - providing personalized service focused on client goals. Their team includes Cindy Phillips (working on the Borrall Hodes Team since 2017) and assistant Megan Lyn. Their priorities are:
- Exceptional Service: dedication to providing the best possible client experience from the first meeting to close
- Superior Marketing: professional marketing that makes a difference in a home purchase or sale
- Full Support: includes helping with temporary housing, providing vendor recommendation, advising on management of improvements and repairs, assisting out-of-area sellers and buyers
ACCOLADES & EXPERIENCE
- Top 1 percent of Sonoma County Agents since 2013.
- Top Producers at Coldwell Banker from 2006 - 2011 (Top 100 in SF Bay Area)
- Luxury Property and Country Properties
- Physician Relocation Specialists
- Area Specialists in Eastside Santa Rosa, Skyhawk and Fountaingrove neighborhoods
- Tammra and Sheela have partnered with many businesses and medical offices to provide resources for new employees in Sonoma County.
MEMBERSHIPS & VOLUNTEERISM
- Board Member 2012 - present, Santa Rosa Chapter of Realtors (Tammra)
- President, 2016-2017, Sonoma County Medical Association Alliance Foundation (Sheela)
- Board Member 2013 - 2019, Sonoma County Medical Association Alliance Foundation (Sheela)
- Northbay Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Proud Volunteers and Supporters of Many Local Organizations Including: The American Cancer Society, ArtQuest, Becoming Independent, The Healdsburg School, The Living Room, SAY, Ceres, Redwood Empire Food Bank, Sonoma County Medical Association Alliance Foundation.