About Team Perimenis + Weinstein
We are in the top 3% of all San Francisco Realtors, helping hundreds of clients find the perfect home or sell for the highest price since 1991. We love real estate. It’s what we do well and we are passionate about it! The property you buy or sell today represents an investment in your future. The right agent can make all the difference. You can count on us to get the job done. We will get you where you want to be on time, while providing the best real estate experience possible. Our track record speaks for itself. Most of our business is from repeat clients or client referrals because clients have had such a successful and enjoyable experience working with us. Our clients are clients for life.
• Act as your full-time real estate professional.
• Place your real estate needs and priorities first.
• Communicate regularly and often.
• Explain complicated processes in a clear straight-forward manner.
• Listen carefully to you in order understand your situation and needs.
• Provide you honest information and feedback.
• Keep our promises and commitments.
• Guide you efficiently through the entire real estate transaction and handle every detail.
• Steadfastly represent your best interest with exclusive and professional services that are ethical and confidential.
“Pota and Tamara knew the market and the price that would bring us serious buyers.”
- Matthew H., Cow Hollow
“Pota and Tamara put your needs first. They go the extra mile... actually the extra ten miles, and then some. They know their stuff AND they are delightful to work with.”
- Debra R., Noe Valley
“Pota and Tamara have initiative and follow through. They double checked every detail. They were always there to answer my questions.”
- Terry S., Nopa
“As a physician I value duty and integrity and they exemplify both. I can only give the highest recommendation.”
- Kirk P., Potrero Hill
“We were thrilled with the ultimate outcome which included multiple offers and a sale price that exceeded our expectations and overshot the listing price significantly.”
- Robert W., Pacific Heights