- #1 Buyers Team in San Francisco
- #4 Overall Team in San Francisco
- $86M in 2019 Sales
- 62 Transactions in 2019
- Top 1% San Francisco Realtors
- Over $200+ Million in Sales Volume
- Residential real estate expert specializing in: Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Tenancy in Common (TIC), Multi-Family, and Investment Opportunities
- Leveraging cutting edge technology and social media tools
- Facebook and Instagram Live experts
- Assisting homeowners with pre-market preparation and custom renovations to achieve the highest sales price possible
- Implementing situational and property specific marketing approaches
- Implementing the most effective strategy for bringing buyers to the table
- Utilizing extensive Marketing and Finance backgrounds
- In depth knowledge of San Francisco market areas, neighborhoods and schools
- Strong contract negotiation skills
University of California, Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
- San Francisco Native
Teryssa’s goal is to provide a consistent level of professionalism in each of her transactions. From listing preparation to closing, Teryssa works tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure a smooth and stress-free experience for every client. Her organization and communication skills allow the team to quickly and effectively prepare and market listings.
Teryssa’s passion for real estate started at a young age. Her mother is a Senior Escrow Officer, and Teryssa often visited her office and accompanied her to Open Houses growing up. Born and raised in San Francisco, Teryssa is knowledgeable and passionate about the city and all it has to offer. After graduating from St. Ignatius College Preparatory in the Sunset District, Teryssa went on to study at the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB), where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology.
After graduating from college, Teryssa earned her real estate license and decided to pursue her dream of working with a top producing team. Teryssa brings with her a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for real estate and the Bay Area.