• Over $300 Million In Sales
• Closed Over 600 Transactions
• Zillow Premier Agents – Best of Zillow 2019
• Downing-Frye Realty Top Producer Award 2003-2015
• REMAX 100% club 2016,2017, 2018, 2019
• Buyer’s & Listing Agent, Single-Family Homes, New Home Sales, Condos, Relocation, Short Sales, Foreclosures, Waterfront Properties, Vacation Homes, Luxury Properties, Investment Properties, Real-Estate Owned, First-Time Home Buyers, Land
• 35 years combined experience in real estate (18 years myself)
• Father Five amazing kids ages 11, 9, 7, 3, 3
• Member Clemson University Men’s Tennis Team 1998-2002
Clemson University - Bachelor of Science, Health Science
• Founding member of Tom Manring Foundation – donated over $80,000 to student athletes at local Florida Gulf Coast University
• Coached alma mater Barron Collier HS boys tennis team to 7 State Championships in 9 years from 2005-2013
• 8 Year Member of local BNI chapter
The Manring Family moved to Naples in 1986 from the Midwest in Hamilton, OH. At the time Tyler had just turned six years old. He was able to attend public school in Naples from kindergarten through graduation at Barron Collier High School, class of 1998. He was a standout tennis player as a junior, culminated by winning the State Championship as both an individual and team in 1997. Tennis then brought him to Clemson University where he was a walk-on standout for the Men’s Tiger Tennis Team. He graduated with honors in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science degree.
After college, Tyler came back to Naples where he dove head first into the real estate industry. He was eager to follow in the footsteps of his father and mentor, Tom, who had been a real estate professional since the early 90’s. Getting personalized training from his father was invaluable to his growth as a realtor. He was able to quickly adapt at a young age to focus on the needs of his clients. The goal was always to listen to their desires then deliver a product and also an experience throughout the transaction that would exceed their expectations.
Tyler relishes in the small details of the profession. He enjoys the listing analytics, the detailed home searches (finding that needle in a haystack), the in-depth marketing campaigns and the negotiating strategies. Most of all, Tyler loves the relationship building that comes with sharing long hours together with a client. Tyler is a people person at his core and truly loves to help others. These characteristics serve him well as a realtor because he is fiercely loyal and is always looking to serve his clients’ best interest first and foremost.
Being that Tyler grew up in Naples since 1986 and selling real estate since 2003, you’re hard pressed to find a community or neighborhood in the area he hasn’t serviced. His local knowledge is unsurpassed. He prides himself in having a personal referral for just about any trade or service a client could need. This lends itself incredibly valuable to not only a buyer or seller but also investors and plethora of out of state clients.
Ironically Tyler and his wife, Lindsey, grew up only about ½ mile apart in Naples. It’s a funny story if you ever get a chance to ask. Amazingly they live back in that same neighborhood now with their five uniquely special children. Being a father means the world to Tyler and he can’t imagine raising his family anywhere else. He feels truly blessed to call Naples his home and can’t wait to share it with you.