I am an experienced residential real estate agent working on the San Francisco mid peninsula for over 40 years. I can also do tax deferred exchanges for your income and investment property.
My business is focused on two areas. The first priority is my commitment to education--yours and mine. My previous teaching background is a natural fit for assisting you through every step of your purchase or sale. Additionally I am always improving upon my experience and education by staying up to date in this rapidly evolving industry. Through my association with Compass I am able to offer my clients the absolute latest in industry technology and marketing support giving them a big advantage in this challenging market.
Secondly, My business is centered on service and responsiveness. You may have questions about the market, lenders, property information, etc. I'm just an email or call away. Don't think of me simply as an agent, but as a consultant for all your real estate needs.
Teaching 6th graders and selling real estate for over 40 years has taught me life lessons on the art of negotiating and resolving problems. Let my experience go to work for you.
- Vince graduated from San Carlos High '67
- Vince has a B.S. degree from U of Ca. '72
- I taught school in Redwood City, CA.
- I have five adult children living in the Bay Area.
- My interests are cars & cooking.
Experience & Honors:
- Residential Sales and Leases
- Residential Income Property
- Commercial Leases & Sales
- Tax deferred & Tax delayed Exchanges
- Expert Witness on property values and rental values in SM Co.
- Re/Max Platinum Club
- Re/Max "Hall of Fame"
- Re/Max 100% Club
- MLS Million Dollar Club--Lifetime
- 50 Million Dollar Club
- Intero's Executive Circle--'03 thru 2013
- KW Bay Area Living--2013 - 2019
- Compass - 2019 - current
- SAMCAR--Board of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- GRI--Graduate Realtor Institute