• Recognized as #NextGenAgentTeam by Zillow
• Nationally Ranked REALTORS in the Top 100
• Founding partner of Compass Silicon Valley
• #1 Nationally Top Producer for Homegain
• Zillow Agent Advisory Board Member
• Forbes Real Estate Council
• Sindeo Advisory Council
• Member of Northern California Top Producer Network
• Top .001% Intero Real Estate & Keller Williams
• #1 Sales Team at Intero Real Estate
• Over 1.2 Billion in Sales
• Specializing in the Top School Districts throughout Silicon Valley
• Marketing and Sales of Luxury Homes and Estates
• Expertise in Estate's, Trusts and Probate's, working closely with Fiduciaries
• Detailed knowledge of Mid-Century Modern and Modern architecture
• Leveraging real estate technology and advising many real estate start-ups
• In-depth knowledge of Market Areas, Neighborhoods & Schools
• Strong background in Construction, Spec-Housing and Development
• Accredited Staging Professional specializing in Home Preparation & Design
• Creative Problem Solver & Well Versed in Contract Negotiation
• Investment Property/Tax Deferred Exchange Specialist
• Real Estate Portfolio Formulation for REIT’s & Property Managers
• Experienced in REO’s, Short Sales, Probate's & Bank Auctions
The original Silicon Valley Real Estate Team since 1996, top-producers Janelle & Eric Boyenga have earned their reputation by always putting the client's interests first.
Their dynamic team of 12 thrives with collaborative energy, fueled by a shared commitment to provide exceptional client care. Complementary skills and specific neighborhood expertise round out their collective proficiency, representing more than a century of combined real estate experience.
Branded by Zillow as #NextGenAgents, and known throughout the industry as “Property Nerds” the Boyenga Team sets the modern standard for high-end marketing, utilizing digital technology and social media strategies to help achieve their clients' goals.
"Once we met Eric and Janelle, we new immediately we wanted to have them sell our home. They provided many options and were very open and honest in their recommendations, but in the end they let us know it was our decision. We agreed with all of their recommendations and in the end, they were right. Eric's analytics of the neighborhood, pricing, and potential buyers were invaluable, and Janelle's overall command of the listing and selling process were exceptional. Selling a home can be a stressful and emotional process, but with Eric and Janelle they made it a calm, non-hectic, and an enjoyable time. The outcome of the sale also exceeded our expectations. I cannot recommend Eric, Janelle and their team enough. I would definitely use them again." - Rick R.
"I've worked with Eric over the last year and can't say enough about him. He is one of the most thoughtful, hard-working, and ethical people in real estate. His record of success speaks for itself. I recommend him and his team without reservation!" - Greg C.
"It was a pleasure working with the Boyenga team! We are so happy with our new home and they made sure that the entire experience would be smooth for us. Even after the sale was closed, we had their support every step of the way. Highly highly recommended!" - Omer S.
"I had a great experience with Janelle Boyenga and her team in selling my uncle's condo in San Jose. I was not familiar with the San Jose market for condos and relied on Janelle's expertise. Based on her recommendations and her contractor's cost estimate, I let her handle everything. Timelines were met, the condo update budget was spot-on and his condo received multiple offers in a week. If you are a busy person and do not have time to update your property yourself, travel to the realtor's office or just hate driving on busy freeways like me, working with the Boyenga team is for you. I only met Janelle in person once and after that we kept in touch by phone, emails, and text. Communication was excellent. They used DocuSign for all their E-signature needs and a mobile notary public came to my house for the escrow paper signing. I would highly recommend Janelle and the Boyenga team for your selling needs." - Karrie Q.
"It was a pleasure working with the Boyenga team! We are so happy with our new home and they made sure that the entire experience would be smooth for us. Even after the sale was closed, we had their support every step of the way. Highly highly recommended!" - Neri S.
Read More: Zillow & Yelp
Menlo Park Eichler Home
Stunning Eichler on a tree-lined st. in prime central Menlo Park*Wonderful curb appeal w/brick/aggregate driveway, mature shrubs & trees*Beautifully remodeled great rm w/dramatic angled ceiling, concrete finished fireplace, skylights, wall/wall slider*Modern Italian Scavolini Kitchen, Caesarstone countertops, Meile appliances, open to dining area/great rm*Butlers pantry/Laundry area w/plenty of extra storage*Remodeled hall bth w/glass enclosure & modern vanity*Private mstr suite w/flr to ceiling windows & bth w/ custom vanity/vessel sink & skylight*Fresh paint inside/out, designer carpet, tastefully landscaped rear yrd w/ spacious patio, lawn, bordered by bamboo planters*Energy efficient tankless wtr htr, foam roof, dual pane windows/doors