Stanford University, B. A. degree
Santa Clara University, M. B. A. degree
John is a Third-Generation Real Estate Broker from San Mateo County. Following a family tradition of realtors, John entered the real estate business in 1983. Since his start John has established himself as top producer in San Mateo County. John has a son, a daughter and a wife of 30 years. As a lifelong resident of the mid-Peninsula, he has firsthand knowledge of schools, libraries, community activities and country clubs. His extensive knowledge of real estate values in the various neighborhoods combined with his full-service marketing plan gives sellers the competitive edge needed when marketing their home.
"My goal is to enable sellers and buyers to enjoy the maximum benefit from owning, selling and buying real estate. I am committed to providing my clients with professional, results-oriented service. I always represent my clients personally and insure that each seller and buyer receives 100% of my attention during the sale or purchase."—John Elfving
- Recognized leader in the Real Estate Industry since 1983
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Proven track record representing Buyers & Sellers in San Mateo County
- Life Member Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence, 1986
- Top Sales Agent
- Top Listing Agent
- Top Producer
- San Mateo County Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
John is also a past President of the Kiwanis Club of Greater San Mateo, the Peninsula Stanford Club, and the San Mateo Park Homeowners Association.