My Real Estate services are based on:
* Prime Location: The Heart of the Peninsula firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jumbo Results: I have a successful history across a wide range of transactions. My track record shows that I am results and value oriented.
* Proud History: 20 years of experience and steadfast commitment to hard work and service
My Five Star service, means that:
* I will put Your Real Estate needs in the driver's seat and provide you with objective real estate advice.
* I will design a strategy to match your needs to the present market conditions. My long-standing relationships with clients are built on trust and competency. >br>
* I will provide each of my clients with a complete marketing and service package. I pride myself on my hands-on commitment to clients.
* I am a no-nonsense negotiator: straight talking and total data transparency.
* I strive for quality rather than quantity: I strive to exceed my clients' expectations consistently because I recognize there is no market for second rate work.
I am a native of Bruges, Belgium who has lived and worked on the Peninsula since 1981.
My European background and my years of career experience are part of my real estate practice. For the past 20 years I have observed and worked through several real estate cycles, Peninsula neighborhoods, their characteristics, schools, recreational facilities and most importantly their specific value.
I value transparency of information and data; that is why I make more information about properties available to my clients on my website and through email updates.
I pride myself on having represented clients in a wide variety of transactions: from a $300,000 condo all the way up to million dollar properties, residential or income properties. I am very much aware that every transaction is the most important one for my clients at that time. Relocation is one of my specialties. 50% of my clients worked with me because they were relocating to the Bay Area from a different part of the US or from a different country. I speak 5 languages: Flemish, Dutch, French, German and English.
I stay current with the constantly changing real estate industry by attending classes and seminars. I am certified by the National Association of Realtors as an agent who is "At Home with Diversity", a designation that reflects my clientele. My SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) credential, which I earned in 2004 reflects my expertise when working with seniors. I earned a certificate of Mediation in 2006, in order to offer my clients the best service out there. I offer my volunteer services at Realtor Services Volunteer Services (RSVP).
* Member of the National, California and San Mateo Board of Realtors
* Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist
* Member of the Belgian Club of Northern California
For Selling, Buying, Tax Deferred Exchange, Equity Sharing or Income Property: I will provide you with my expertise, excellence, stellar service and success!