Terms and Policies
- We help buyers and renters find properties that are right for them, using our online services and in-person showings with Compass Agents.
- We help sellers list and find prospective tenants to purchase their property using our online services and knowledge and expertise of Compass Agents.
- We help facilitate the completion of sales and rental transactions.
The Terms of Service
- Does not include this summary, which is merely intended to help emphasize key sections of the Terms of Service.
- May be modified by Compass as we grow and improve; we will post any new terms on the Site.
Terms of Service Revised December 2, 2016: In light of our rapid growth and some changes to our Services, we've made certain updates to our Terms of Service effective as of December 2, 2016. We updated information about the license granted to you, the sources of some of our data, and we clarified and reorganized other terms. Please make sure to read them fully. If you use our Services on or after that date, you're confirming you've read and agree to the updated Terms of Service.
- Explains that we will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Notifies you of how we collect and use your personally identifiable information.
- Assures you how we protect your information that you do not otherwise make publicly available, such as your credit card information and social security number.
To use the Services, you:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must be in compliance with our Terms of Service.
- May need to create an account in order to use some of our Services.
Content you post publicly on the Site:
- Must be content that you own and do not want to keep confidential.
- Is your responsibility and you assume all risks of posting your information publicly online.
- Might be impossible to completely remove any trace of once you publicly posted it, so please use good judgment.
The content that already exists on the Site:
- Aside from user generated content, is owned by us (or our suppliers).
- Is made accessible on the Site, subject to all rules and restrictions set forth in the Terms of Service.
If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.