- Currently has $4.75 Million of real estate under agreement
- Currently participating in approximately $5 million in listings
- Has sold $60 million in real estate throughout the past 7 years
- Has consummated 100+ rentals in Greater Boston in the past 7 years.
Oversees a vast property management portfolio in Boston's Waterfront, Brighton, Allston, Newton, Brookline, and Canada.
- American Cancer Society
- Boys and Girls Club Foundation
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Member - Vancouver, Canada
- Past Member of the North End/ Waterfront Residents' Association
- Past Battery Wharf Member/ Owner, Advisory Committee
Howard has had over 25 years of real estate experience. He manages his portfolio of property Boston's Waterfront, Brighton, Allston, Newton, Brookline, Quincy, and properties in several other states. his expertise has been in "timing", "negotiation skills" and choosing "superior locations". Howard speaks four dialects of Chinese and has kept close communication with Asian investors. he is an excellent choice for a buyer or an investor needing guidance in our marketplace today. Howard is a resident of Boston's Seaport District and Newton.
Overview of Recent Transactions
- Advised high profile Asian investors to purchase three residences at Millennium Tower totaling $6 million in transactions and two residences at Millennium Place totaling 3.5million in transactions.
- Brokered two transactions totaling 4.75 million in NYC Hell's Kitchen at the esteemed luxury high rise, The Link Building
- Represented two elite clients in purchasing homes at the prestigious Co-op building, The Hampshire House in NYC.