I have found my biggest motivators are helping my clients achieve their long term goals and working with my amazing team. Every day we set out to out-hustle and out-work our competition and it shows in our results.
Our value includes being “in the deal flow”. Our numbers are top in San Francisco and Marin, but we also have quality relationships throughout the Bay Area allowing us to be the first to know about off-market sales and pocket listings. Our clients gain huge advantages with this proprietary knowledge. Being a real estate professional means being a community leader, in every sense of the word.
I also feel fortunate enough to have been able to create an environment that gives to the community, to help parents find the right schools, local artists to be discovered and humanitarians to be recognized, including our local fire and police officers. I was the co-creator of DIG DEEP SF, which is the largest donator of toys in CALIFORNIA for the SALVATION ARMY. With that, I have dramatically helped the Rafael and other organizations that work with families across the Bay.
• $260M+ in total team sales in 2021
• $2 Billion in total team sales overall
• Ranked one of the Top 100 agents in the country by the WSJ every year for the past 10 years
• One of the original “Founding 4” top agents to start Compass San Francisco
• Created one of the first regional "Super Teams" which ranked #1 team in CA & #3 team in US in 2020
• Created the first real estate "Lifestyle Store" blending the top SF designers and construction techniques into a showroom storefront that changed real estate offices around the country
• $800k+ Charitable Donations
Record-breaking sale in the Marina
Where yachts, the Marina Green, Crissy Field & the beach meet, you are just a block away from this light-filled home. Facing south, the lawns of the Palace of Fine Arts feel like your front yard. Open the gate, cross the brick path and go down to the ducks & swans. Living & dining rooms & a two-story foyer frame a central courtyard - views of camellias, roses, vines & the park’s trees & pond. Room for a home office or theater, to gather in the kitchen & family room or exercise in your own gym. The integrated design of archways, tall windows and unifying hall are enhanced by luxurious finishes of hardwood, Venetian plaster, travertine, built-in cabinetry and modern updates – A/C, LED lighting, Waterworks fixtures. Back patios & garden: relax by a fire pit, BBQ on the patio, play ball. Upstairs, bedrooms are large with views of greenery. A stylish guest suite & mirrored gym adjoin the 2-car garage. Chestnut St is nearby. Formal or casual – indoors or out, it’s a marvelous place to live.