- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
- MBA, emphasis in Finance and International Business, Loyola Marymount University
- BS Business Administration, University of Northern Colorado
- 15+ years real estate sales experience
- Over 25+ years of professional experience in domestic & international business
- 5 years of project management experience
- 25+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing as an executive
- Animal Rescue (dogs, cats and goats)
- Alliance on Aging of Monterey County, Currently on Board Of Directors 3+ years
- Kinship Center, served on the Board of Directors for 3 years
Scroll down for more
Best agent I have ever had dealings with, simply the best. She not only addressed so many concerns and questions about this new home. She also worked with us to short sale our existing property. She even paid for the attorney who gave us advice and negotiated the short. None of it cost us a penny. She has done 100s off successful short sales, as I said, best agenda ever.
Amazing! Working with Colleen was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Her honesty, professionalism and attention to detail made the home purchasing experience understandable and possible. Her depth and knowledge along with the ability to explain in a layman's vernacular eases the required paperwork and entire escrow process. Colleen's patience, responsiveness, and follow through goes beyond standard customer service. We believe and felt she was always in our corner working on our behalf. This is extremely important when making a major purchase like a house as your agent is an extension of you & your family and needs to understand your family's needs to deliver the best support possible, and Colleen is that Agent. I will always recommend Collen, as she is as professional as they come. - Ed
"My husband and I worked with Colleen when we decided to purchase our first home and then again when we sold that home to purchase a bigger one. Colleen is very attentive, quick, and knows her clientele extremely well. She knew exactly what we wanted and showed us only those homes that matched our wish list. Colleen did an excellent job getting us top dollar for our home and then finding us a second home that was perfect for our growing family. We have recommended Colleen to all of our friends, family, and neighbors who also wanted to put their home up for sale. Colleen is a great realtor and if we ever decide to buy again, she'd be the first person we would contact!"