Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Short-Sale, Landlord, 1st time buyers, Executive Homes, Investment & Multi-Residenti, Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®), Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR®)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
- MBA, emphasis in Finance and International Business, Loyola Marymount University
- BS Business Administration, University of Northern Colorado
- 15+ years real estate sales experience
- Over 25+ years of professional experience in domestic & international business
- 5 years of project management experience
- 25+ years of sales and marketing experience
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing as an executive
- Animal Rescue (dogs, cats and goats)
- Alliance on Aging of Monterey County, Currently on Board Of Directors 3+ years
- Kinship Center, served on the Board of Directors for 3 years
Colleen is an advocate for her clients and diligently strives for the best outcome with each client. Having completed hundreds of transactions, her knowledge and negotiation skills are excellent.
Outstanding sales performance, top agent accolades, and repeat business from clients are testimony to her commitment. Colleen is a licensed broker with over 15 years of experience in real estate and previously managed a $400M sales plan in "high tech" as director of sales where she refined her leadership, contract negotiation, and customer service skills.
Having lived in many states and traveled far and wide she can with authority say “there is no place like home on the Monterey Peninsula”.
Colleen is currently on the board of directors for Alliance on Aging for Monterey County, and previously was on the board of directors for the Kinship Center, has volunteered for Peace of Mind Dog Rescue, and continues to advocate for the elderly, children, and animals!
Colleen appreciates the opportunity to earn your business!