• Host of Top Performer Interview Series
• Writer of SF's First Real Estate Blog
• #1 Company-Wide Team Keller Williams San Francisco (Prior)
• #1 Company-Wide Team Climb Real Estate (Prior)
• #1 Company-Wide Agent Zephyr Real Estate (Prior)
• Inman News Innovator of the Year Nominee & Featured Speaker
• >350 5-Star Client Reviews, Google, Yelp and Zillow
• Top .01% San Francisco Agents per MLS (out of over 5,000 agents)
• 4.3 offers per listing on average
• >50% of total sales came from repeat clients and referrals
• Honored in The Leading 100’s Top Bay Area Real Estate Agents of 2019
Since launching her career as a San Francisco real estate agent in 2002, Danielle is an industry pioneer and thought leader. She writes San Francisco’s first real estate blog and was an early adopter of digital marketing and social media techniques.
Danielle is the founder of Danielle Lazier Real Estate. The business of buying or selling a home in San Francisco is very complex. The financial stakes are high. A lot can go wrong. An individual agent without coordinated support staff cannot deliver exceptional and consistent results. This does not mean her clients lack personal attention or full service. It means she is organized and efficient.
Danielle's style is like a venn diagram of marketing, negotiation, and technology. She is a great fit for COMPASS. Her clients have a distinct advantage with access to programs like Concierge and Coming Soon / Private Exclusive. Sellers receive interest-free financing to help stage and prepare a home for sale. Buyers access the largest database of off-market listings in San Francisco.
Danielle is a trained, expert negotiator with thousands of negotiations on her resume. A real estate sale is often an emotional process for buyers, sellers, and agents. Clients report that she is “calm, cool, and collected.” She combines "street smarts" with "soft skills." Do not expect high drama and intrigue.
On the personal side, San Francisco real estate is more than a job for Danielle—it’s a lifestyle. She lives in a Noe Valley Victorian with her spouse, their future-real estate mogul twins and a senior Pomeranian named Frannie.