In 2012 Dominic was ranked #12 in his previous firm Brown Harris Stevens.
Dominic has worked in all areas of Manhattan with a high concentration of deals on the Upper Eastside.
Dominic is a supporter of the NYPL, The Museum of Natural History, The Central Park Conservancy, The Greenwich Village Society Historic Preservation , The Roundabout Theatre, Lambda Legal among others.
Dominic is well-respected among his peers and compassionate about the very personal journey of buying or selling a home. Throughout his years in real estate, Dominic has worked on various development projects and resale properties including townhomes, condominiums, and cooperatives.
- Yielded sales of more than $80,000,000.
- Become well-versed in all Manhattan and Brooklyn neighborhoods.
- Successfully worked with both buyers and sellers at all price levels.
- Specialized in the process of seamless cooperative purchases.
- Perfected the delivery of current inventory and timely market information.
- Displayed patience, vision, and calm under pressure.
- Developed long-term relationships with each and every seller and buyer.
- Integrated his 18 years in hospitality with a focus on attention to detail.
Dominic is originally from Branford, CT. During his younger years, he discovered his talent for singing and majored in Musical Theatre at The Hartt School. Dominic has performed in over 30 shows in various theatres throughout the country. Dominic moved to New York City in the summer of 1996. An avid theatergoer and active participant in the community, Dominic is currently producing his cousin Ron Paolillo play The Lost Boy. He supports numerous charities including the Animal Medical Center, Central Park Conservancy, MOMA, The Museum of Natural History, and the Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation. He is also the fundraising chair for The St. Bart’s Players, New York City’s oldest community theatre group, and serves on the Board of Directors for Big Apple Performing Arts, home of the New York City Gay Men’s Chorus and The Youth Pride Chorus. Dominic owns a home in Hell's Kitchen with his partner and their two Dachshunds, Abraham & Jacob.