• America’s Top 1000 Agents: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 — Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends
• Top 20 Agent by Sales Volume: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 — San Francisco Association of Realtors
• San Francisco Association of Realtors, Board of Directors 2014
• 2017, 2018 Ranked Top 25 Agents in SF Sales by Number of Transactions, SFAR
• Ranked in top 1% of Real Estate Agents in SF since 2010
• 15+ years in Real Estate sales, development and design
• San Francisco Association of Realtors (SFAR) Board of Directors, Director 2013
• Real Estate Roundtable, Member 2013 - present
• SFAR Grievance Committee, Member 2013 - 2017
• Top Agent Network, Member
• Holy Family Day Home Auxiliary Board, Member
With nearly 15 years experience in Bay Area real estate, Erin Thompson is a dynamic client advocate with wide-ranging expertise in San Francisco’s most elite neighborhoods. A go-to dealmaker for everyone from third-generation San Franciscans to the city’s best developers, she is consistently recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top agents in the country.
Clients repeatedly commend Erin’s pragmatic approach and unflappable cool. No matter the challenge, she is the calm in the eye of the storm, able to find common ground in any situation and solutions to every problem. Thanks to Erin’s determination and unsurpassed market knowledge, clients are understood, excited for the journey and well-prepared throughout the process. She’s a versatile straight shooter offering honest feedback and great results, every time.
Erin Thompson is a member of The Network Group, a collective of elite Northern California agents working together to deliver a new standard of excellence and reach that no single agent or team can match.