Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Property Management
Languages: English, Spanish
University of California, Davis - Engineering, Computer Science
"Frances approached our home sale exactly as we wanted her to: considering the home, it’s needs, and the potential market for it. She advised us to shape up a few targeted areas of the home, and her suggestions were on point. During the open house, our home was in excellent shape to attract potential buyers. We appreciate that Frances invited multiple agents to cast the widest net, and we were rewarded with same-day offers. I cannot recommend Frances highly enough, for her professionalism, courtesy, sharp eye for detail, and knowing the market." - Michael
"Frances was recommended to us by a mutual friend. With the market in Texas being as hot as it is, Frances was so responsive and right on the ball. She got our offer approved in this multiple offer market, and that was a miracle in itself. She’s knowledgeable and responds right away. I’m so glad we decided to put our trust in her!" - Heather
"Frances is an AMAZING realtor !! She helped us sell, and buy our current home. She is on top of her game and knows exactly how to make things happen ! Very professional; 10/10 would recommend her!" - Alaina
"I cannot praise Frances enough. She guided me through my whole home sale process - setting it at a right price, keeping me posted on any interested buyers to negotiating. She is candid, straightforward and will create realistic expectations. She also makes herself available all the time, even evenings and weekends. Even if she's in other meetings, she will make sure to text back. While I've worked with other good realtors, Frances is phenomenal and exceptional. I highly recommend her." - Ivy
"Frances did an amazing job in assisting us in selling, not one, but two homes. She was friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, always available, trustworthy, and wowed us with her ability to negotiate!! I wouldn't think of calling anyone other than Frances if I needed to buy or sell real estate in the future!!" - Linda
- We strive to provide expertise on all aspects of real estate investments - not only buying and selling.
- The foundation of a successful real estate transaction starts with the financing process. We are continuously meeting with lender partners to stay on top of what products are in the market - identifying which products provide the biggest benefit to our client based upon price point, location, and length of time planned to own.
- Why do our listings sell so quickly and for the highest prices? Our guerilla marketing and social media strategy connect potential buyers directly to our listings through consistent online marketing and years of refining our Artificial Intelligence strategy. Our multi-agent hosted open house allows us to provide time to educate prospective buyers and address specific questions about the property, the area, and the overall market.
- We are knowledgeable about the technical aspects of construction - not all builders are the same even if they are within the same price point. It's important to know what to look for behind the walls, under the floor, and overhead, forecast the financial impact of repairs on the horizon, and understand which builder provides the best product and why for new construction.
- Our make-ready team is available to assist our clients with preparations before selling as well as post-purchase renovation. There is no need for our clients to waste time interviewing contractors and waiting for them to show for appointments and bids. We provide services as simple as painting, carpet/grout cleaning, and power washing to full-scale renovation and construction.
Frances' personal interests include finance/investments, automotive sports, philanthropy, gourmet cooking, and international travel.