Following a 20+ year career in corporate retail at some of the industry’s top brands, Jeff has taken one key learning into his career in real estate -- a focus on the client. Jeff does not simply sell homes, he couples clients with the spaces where they will build their lives. Through his experience in leadership roles at Nordstrom, Banana Republic, Pottery Barn and Sperry, Jeff has a sharp mind for business and facilitates smooth transactions for his clients. He believes in staying well informed of market trends and approaches the real estate market with dedication and precision, putting clients at ease to confidently place their trust in him.
“Jeff’s forward-thinking approach kept us ahead of schedule, and his uncanny ability to notice fine details, both in negotiations and in the presentation of our property, was such an advantage.”
He views every property through a trained eye, quickly distilling the unique features and potential of each space. At the same time, his authentic, down-to-earth style makes him approachable. From experience, he knows that buying a home is personal and brings warmth and personality to every interaction. One might say his ability to connect with clients and anticipate their needs is one of Jeff’s finest qualities.
A California native, Jeff has lived in Hingham since 2004. He and his family take full advantage of coastal life. He is active in the community, sitting on the Board of Trustees at Derby Academy where his son is a student. He values his time with his family and can often be found on the ski slopes or the beach. Nantucket is a favorite destination for both work and play. He unwinds and recharges through exercise, running and practicing yoga.
Scroll down for more
1) “Selling a high end home can be fraught with challenges, and we could not have asked for a better "guide for the journey" than Jeff.
Our home in Duxbury was very special - but with sweeping spaces and modern details, it was absolutely not typical for New England. Jeff brought a vision for how to appeal to the right buyer, backed up by painstaking execution of the details. His advice went beyond expert staging to include beautifully produced video vignettes designed to help the buyers to picture themselves coming home to their respite, sharing special moments with friends, enjoying family time on the private beach, etc.
On the buy side, we gave Jeff a steep challenge: find us a great home on Downer Ave in Hingham. He used his networks and charming demeanor to surface a spectacular home and helped us navigate a complicated contingent sale for a property that would typically be a cash sale.
We could not recommend Jeff and his team highly enough.”
Jill and Paal Gisholt
2) “Jeff is a true professional and did the most incredible job of marketing and selling our waterfront property. The superior marketing materials he put together coupled with his strong network of agents and clients helped us to secure an offer within days of listing our property.”
3) “Jeff is not only kind-hearted, funny, trustworthy, and enjoyable to be around, he also has amazing industry knowledge. Jeff treats you like you are his only client when that is far from the case. He is a breath of fresh air in the real estate industry. He is an incredible talent and has a meticulous eye for properties. Working with him has made me want to move every few years just so we have the opportunity to look at houses together again. We have not only met our realtor for life, but also a friend who is constantly available for home updating ideas and how to increase the property value of your home.”
Jerry & Whitney Gorss
4) “Trying to buy our first house during a Global Pandemic seemed very daunting - especially moving to a new town we had never stepped foot in previously! As soon as we met Jeff, he was calm, cool and collected! He had great advice, listened to our needs and wants and truly cared that we found the perfect house and didn't settle for anything less. Jeff has lived in Hingham for over 15 years, therefore he knows the town and the surrounding areas so well. Jeff knew that a house was going on the market soon and suggested we look at it pre-market. And of course, it was the house of our dreams and we were able to view it and put an offer in the same day and get the offer accepted the same day - all because Jeff knew the seller’s agent and knew the market so well. Jeff was there every step of the way until close and beyond. We can't recommend Jeff enough for either selling or buying a home!”
Alex and JoBeth Harstrick
5) "We had tried to sell our house for almost ten years with little traction. We needed fresh thinking and a new vision about how to market an antique home with unique charm and much to offer. Jeff brought that to us in spades and connected us with a wide range of resources to help stage, market and sell our home. In fact, due to the first offer backing out as the pandemic spread, he sold it twice! Jeff is an astute reader of people and a master problem solver who never looses his cool. We learned a great deal working with him. He also helped us buy our next house which we lost twice to other buyers but due to his patient and clear communication style, we remained in the game and were successful at a time when inventory is at an all-time low. These are challenging times to buy and sell property and there is no one I would rather work with."
Bill Moore & Siobhan O'Mahony
6) “We worked with Jeff to purchase our new home in Hingham and he was excellent at every step of the process. From helping survey the overall market to understanding valuations, identifying top contractors to getting settled into town, Jeff was a terrific partner and resource. We would recommend him to friends without reservation.”
Tim & Jennifer Hunt
7) “Buying and selling a home simultaneously can feel overwhelming. So much rides on the outcome- plus life doesn't let up to allow you to focus solely on real estate matters. Our partnership with Jeff was the bridge to closing quickly and profitably on both properties.
For us, having an agent devoted to making the process clear and manageable was invaluable! Jeff's forward-thinking approach kept us ahead of schedule and his uncanny ability to notice fine details, both in negotiations and in the presentation of our property was such an advantage. He also demonstrated time and time again his adeptness for diplomacy in dealing with all individuals and issues.
...It's my pleasure to recommend Jeff without hesitation! He uniquely combines professionalism with his own refined charm.”
David and Amy Wilson
8) "As first-time homebuyers, we had been going to open houses and looking at online listings without knowing the next step if we wanted to put in an offer. We started working with Jeff and the process immediately became clear and simpler. He took the time to show us around different neighborhoods and bring us to houses at a range of prices to help us get a feel for what we wanted. He found houses that met our preferences and within a couple weeks, we ended up buying our first home! Jeff helped the process go smoothly and I'd definitely work with him again for any moves in the future."
Lisa Galib & Pat DePriest