• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Real Estate Digital Marketer (REDM)
Scroll down for more
"Linda is a true professional as well as warm and caring individual."
- HELEN M. (BELMONT)
"Thank you for the great job on the virtual tour of the house. Between the photographer's finesse and your clever statements, I don't know if I want to sell it! LOL. Very nice."
- DONNA G. (MILLBRAE)
"To the best Realtor in California - enormous gratitude and thanks for helping our family find a great home in Burlingame. We hope to see you around town!"
- LORY L. (BURLINGAME)
"We can't thank you enough for assisting us in the completion of our short sale. Your professionalism, kindness, willingness to accommodate us and our schedule and your patience really made this process relatively painless! We are lucky to have been able to work with you."
- NYLA & EUNICE (SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO)
ARE YOU EMBARKING ON THE PATH TO SELL A HOME, BUY A HOME, OR INVEST IN REAL ESTATE?
The journey is smoother by partnering with a Realtor who identifies how to get you to your destination. How can Linda assist you along the way?
It begins with listening to your objectives and understanding your wishes. With your destination in mind and a map of the milestones. Linda Scheifler Marks has the experience and expertise to assist you along the journey of a purchase or a sale, with your every concern in mind.
She will help you reach the end result by:
• Applying relevant knowledge of the marketplace
• Calculating price strategies
• Negotiating skillfully
• Knowing that every client is unique, and anticipating details along the way
• Attending with precision and care to the myriad of details that arise
This result is a coordinated team approach to accomplish your goal.
LINDA SCHEIFLER MARKS - THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED
Linda’s path to real estate was an unconventional one. A 4th generation San Franciscan, she earned her bachelor's degree in Anthropology from the University of California at Berkeley. Upon graduation she accepted a coveted opportunity to work in an art conservation/restoration department at the Smithsonian Institution. This experience was followed by a Master of Art Conservation degree at Queen's University in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Internships at Harvard's Fogg Art Museum and the National Museum in Copenhagen, Denmark followed.
Upon her return to San Francisco, Linda established a art conservation practice to meet the needs of collectors and museums that did not have staff conservators. Delightfully, an invitation came to join the Asian Art Museum where she learned the basic principles of building orientation based on Feng Shui (China) and Vastu (India). She contacted masters skilled in these applications and applied their principles to home and workplace. When the museum needed a skilled project manager, she accepted another challenge and earned a certificate at the University of California, Berkeley Extension.
After leaving the art museum world, Linda applied her project management skills to the “-house”, or Operations division, at Charles Schwab & Company. It was here that she learned excellent management practices and world-class customer service standards, which have become the foundation for executing projects and transactions ever since.
Through this education and training, Linda has developed a keen eye for details on several levels and applies them to every aspect of her business. It was through a varied and eclectic professional journey of her own that she now skillfully and joyfully serves her clients.
THE PATH THAT LEADS TO YOUR DOOR
Here is how Linda’s art, design and business experience benefits her real estate practice:
• Her art museum experience has given her a keen eye for details on several levels.
• Her study of Feng Shui and Vastu provides her with tools for sellers and buyers. The use of space and placement are pivotal in creating compelling listings and homebuyers benefit by understanding.
• Her project management experience in the financial world hones her skills for market information, timelines, loan options, contract details, negotiation, and decision-making.
• Her own real estate investments inform the selection of investment properties for clients, from cap rate calculations for property valuations to property management and more.
Linda serves you with professionalism, experience, care and empathy. Truly.
A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP
It is an honor, a privilege, and a joy to assist you in realizing your individual real estate goals. How may Linda be of service to you, your friends or your family? Let's make that discovery together.