- Top 1% San Francisco Realtor
- 2018 30 Under 30 Realtor in America
- Top 20 Agent in San Francisco (Units Sold - 2017, 2018)
- San Francisco Chronicle Published Real Estate Expert
- “2017 Rising Stars” in Bay Area Real Estate by San Francisco Magazine, Silicon Valley Magazine, and Luxury Marketing Council
- Over $200+ Million in Sales Volume
- Residential real estate expert specializing in: Single Family Homes, Condominiums, Tenancy in Common (TIC), Multi-Family, and Investment Opportunities
- Leveraging cutting edge technology and social media tools
- Facebook and Instagram Live experts
- Assisting homeowners with pre-market preparation and custom renovations to achieve the highest sales price possible
- Implementing situational and property specific marketing approaches
- Implementing the most effective strategy for bringing buyers to the table
- Utilizing extensive Marketing and Finance backgrounds
- In depth knowledge of San Francisco market areas, neighborhoods and schools
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Magna Cum Laude at University of Southern California
- B.A. in Communication and Business Marketing
- Honors graduate at St. Ignatius College Preparatory, San Francisco CA
- San Francisco Native
- Third Generation Realtor
As a third generation Real Estate Agent, Michael makes it his goal to provide a level of expertise, professionalism and consistency in all of his transactions. He works around the clock to ensure that every client receives the personal attention and dedication needed to ensure efficient and successful deals with a high level of integrity. Michael offers clients an unparalleled level of service, communication and commitment whether they are experienced or first time home buyers and sellers. And at the end of the day, finding the perfect home for each individual or family is Michael’s first and foremost priority.
At a young age, Michael became passionate about Real Estate after traveling on weekly Tuesday Tours and Sunday Open Houses with his father. As a San Francisco native, he knew that the city by the bay would be the ultimate destination point to embark on his Real Estate career. Growing up in San Francisco and Marin County, Michael brings knowledge, expertise, and an unbridled passion for both sides of the bay. Whether it is eating at a cafe in Sausalito overlooking the skyline, attending a Giants game at AT&T Park, or taking a walk through Golden Gate Park, you will never meet anyone who is more enthusiastic about all things Bay Area.
After graduating with honors from St. Ignatius College Preparatory in the Sunset District of San Francisco, Michael accepted an academic scholarship and attended the University of Southern California (USC). Michael excelled at Business Marketing and Communication, graduating Magna Cum Laude in the top 10 percent of his class while holding multiple leadership positions in academic student organizations.
Michael accepted a job at the Target Corporation at the West Coast headquarters in Pasadena, CA and became one of the youngest executive managers. Utilizing leadership and management skills, he lead a team of over 300 team members in consistently exceeding sales goals while inspiring exceptional performance by training, developing, and promoting several members of his team into leadership positions. Michael not only delivered record sales, but achieved these results while meeting budget and payroll controls. Although he knew that the Target Corporation was only a temporary destination before entering into the Real Estate field, his experiences provided him with the consummate meaning of what it takes to work hard and put in the long hours necessary for success.